A display case DLC would be helpful

#1forgotten0285Posted 2/1/2013 8:48:02 AM
Would pay possibly up to 400MS for a room designed to hold one of every red text gun in the game in a decorative, yet functional manner.

interacting with mules, i have unfortunately had a few things end up missing. luckily they were doubles, but still.

The storage in the game is blatantly inadequate, but could be fixed with a simple trophy room for uniques and legendaries.
---
not changing my sig until Shenmue 3 is officially announced.
#2SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 2/1/2013 8:50:23 AM
I don't think that would be a good deal. I can't imagine it would be difficult for them to simply add more slots to the bank or the backpack. Even if it meant that we encountered a loading screen when accessing the bank, that would be better than doing the tedious claptrap stash character transfer.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#3Doktor_WilhelmPosted 2/1/2013 3:38:32 PM(edited)
Would pay possibly up to 400MS for a room designed to hold one of every red text gun in the game in a decorative, yet functional manner.

I actually like the idea of a room with all Legendary items on display, though hopefully if they charged for it they would have an achievement for collecting them all! :D

that would be better than doing the tedious claptrap stash character transfer.

Why don't you have a 2nd pad? :S
---
"so i'm guessing it's doctor wilhelm vs everyone else then?" - Travisclees
#4VampLordAdamaruPosted 2/1/2013 3:41:03 PM
A massive storage increase (backpack, bank, and shared storage) would be all I care about. Now, granted, if they made it so that it was displayed well, that would be cool too, but not essential.
---
Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub
ULCE#: 9,426 of 53,160; Misty is mine!
#5OLD_MAN_GAMERPosted 2/1/2013 3:44:44 PM
a trophy/weapon case would be great. have spots for stuff you dont have- try to complete your collection sort of thing. also be a good way to scan all your guns quicker...im all for it!
#6KANSR187Posted 2/1/2013 3:58:01 PM
forgotten0285 posted...

interacting with mules, i have unfortunately had a few things end up missing. luckily they were doubles, but still.

The storage in the game is blatantly inadequate, but could be fixed with a simple trophy room for uniques and legendaries.

I actually love this idea, As for just upgrading the bank and backpack space gearbox mentioned its actually a lot harder than fans think.
#7gangoplushPosted 2/1/2013 4:45:13 PM
you could expand on this idea and come up with some pretty cool things. give your character their own house and call it a vault. there can be a wall with trophies or something on them representing different achievements unlocked or for killing certain bosses or certain badass challenges. make a vendor that sells different themes for your vault.
#8KANSR187Posted 2/1/2013 5:08:46 PM
gangoplush posted...
you could expand on this idea and come up with some pretty cool things. give your character their own house and call it a vault. there can be a wall with trophies or something on them representing different achievements unlocked or for killing certain bosses or certain badass challenges. make a vendor that sells different themes for your vault.

Hearthfire? Lol jk I actually think this is a cool idea for a dlc
#9TsurukePosted 2/1/2013 5:14:13 PM(edited)
Duping would render this idea useless as it would be a lie.

Just saying.

I would agree to this idea if they found a way to stop the duping so it make this idea worth the while.
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
#10SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 2/1/2013 5:14:52 PM
Tsuruke posted...
Duping would render this idea useless as it would be a lie.

Just saying.

I would agree to this idea if they found a way to stop the duping so it make this idea worth the while.

dealwithit.jpg
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.