A display case DLC would be helpful

#11TsurukePosted 2/1/2013 4:17:42 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#12TsurukePosted 2/1/2013 4:24:09 PM(edited)
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
Tsuruke posted...
Duping would render this idea useless as it would be a lie.

Just saying.

I would agree to this idea if they found a way to stop the duping so it make this idea worth the while.

dealwithit.jpg

no
You mistaken my message for something that of anti-duping. And yet I get a proud pro-duper typing a derp message. Realize -- although I am a legitimate player -- I do not tell people how to play their game. So take your hunger elsewhere troll, your derp message is moot.
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
#13wareuphPosted 2/1/2013 4:29:37 PM
That's an awesome idea TC, I would pay for this as well. Ideally I'd also like our dang storage capacity upgraded but like someone else mentioned it must be more difficult for Gearbox to deal with than we think.

Also, more Torgue.
---
Meshuggah - Destroy Erase Improve.
GT: Metal Lloyd
#14jvk3Posted 2/1/2013 4:39:59 PM
Haven't you heard? Gearbox doesn't like people playing that way. They decided they didn't want the game to about collecting guns, but constantly selling them as you find something better. They said as much in a lame ass, and rather insulting to the intelligence of their fans post defending the limited storage space as a feature they implemented on purpose.
#15SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 2/1/2013 5:26:22 PM
Tsuruke posted...
Tsuruke posted...

Just saying.

I would agree to this idea if they found a way to stop the duping so it make this idea worth the while.

dealwithit.jpg

no
You mistaken my message for something that of anti-duping. And yet I get a proud pro-duper typing a derp message. Realize -- although I am a legitimate player -- I do not tell people how to play their game. So take your hunger elsewhere troll, your derp message is moot.

Love you too :)
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#16TsurukePosted 2/1/2013 5:30:31 PM
Tsuruke posted...
Tsuruke posted...

Just saying.

dealwithit.jpg

no

Don't get it twisted, I have nothing against you -- I just don't fall easily when it comes to someone attempting to troll me. Sorry but, it is what it is.
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
#17RinglercorpPosted 2/1/2013 5:36:46 PM
Here is a blank check with my signature on it... Please make this display case happen and / or give me more bank slots so I don't have to use mules anymore.
---
NOPE! It's just Chuck Testa.
#18kiwimyweeweePosted 2/1/2013 5:45:06 PM(edited)
Ringlercorp posted...
Here is a blank check with my signature on it... Please make this display case happen and / or give me more bank slots so I don't have to use mules anymore.

I have no mules. Infinite bank space bro.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#19SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 2/1/2013 6:26:48 PM(edited)
Tsuruke posted...
Tsuruke posted...
Tsuruke posted...

Just saying.

dealwithit.jpg

no

Don't get it twisted, I have nothing against you -- I just don't fall easily when it comes to someone attempting to troll me. Sorry but, it is what it is.

Not really my intention. I don't really like trolling; don't see the point in it.
More a joke than an attempt at trolling. If it was, that would be a weak attempt at trolling.

EDIT: Though, if I were trolling, I'd say that I managed to get a decent reaction out of you.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#20JacquardPosted 2/1/2013 6:33:08 PM
OLD_MAN_GAMER posted...
a trophy/weapon case would be great. have spots for stuff you dont have- try to complete your collection sort of thing. also be a good way to scan all your guns quicker...im all for it!

Agreed.