A display case DLC would be helpful

#21kiwimyweeweePosted 2/1/2013 7:50:17 PM
I would never pay money for something as stupid as a display/trophy case.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#22TsurukePosted 2/1/2013 8:30:58 PM
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
Not really my intention. I don't really like trolling; don't see the point in it.
More a joke than an attempt at trolling. If it was, that would be a weak attempt at trolling.

Fair enough, I mistook it for trolling since there are some that like to blend the line between the two.
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
#23vega2505Posted 2/1/2013 10:04:47 PM
KANSR187 posted...
forgotten0285 posted...
Would pay possibly up to 400MS for a room designed to hold one of every red text gun in the game in a decorative, yet functional manner.

interacting with mules, i have unfortunately had a few things end up missing. luckily they were doubles, but still.

The storage in the game is blatantly inadequate, but could be fixed with a simple trophy room for uniques and legendaries.

I actually love this idea, As for just upgrading the bank and backpack space gearbox mentioned its actually a lot harder than fans think.

It can't be that hard since people manage to mod the size larger all the time from what I hear.
---
I used to be a Street Fighter like you...then I took a Spiral Arrow to the knee.
#24ReclusivHearts9Posted 2/2/2013 9:04:58 AM
This is a good idea but read this article:

http://www.egmnow.com/articles/news/gearbox-explains-borderlands-2-backpack-bank-and-secret-stash-limits/

And you'll find out that a trophy case will never happen.
---
GT: ReclusivHearts9
#25havok718Posted 2/2/2013 9:13:50 AM(edited)
I don't think that would be a good deal. I can't imagine it would be difficult for them to simply add more slots to the bank or the backpack. Even if it meant that we encountered a loading screen when accessing the bank, that would be better than doing the tedious claptrap stash character transfer.

It would be a big deal. Haven't you noticed the slowdowns when you're handling a full inventory?Even worse when you glitch too many extra items into the bank. I mean holy crap, they weren't kidding when they said they had technical issues when allowing too many items into the bank/inventory. Fail programmers are fail.
#26MosebysRangersPosted 2/2/2013 9:25:41 AM
Doktor_Wilhelm posted...
Would pay possibly up to 400MS for a room designed to hold one of every red text gun in the game in a decorative, yet functional manner.

I actually like the idea of a room with all Legendary items on display, though hopefully if they charged for it they would have an achievement for collecting them all! :D

that would be better than doing the tedious claptrap stash character transfer.

Why don't you have a 2nd pad? :S

Or just have a friend go to sanctuary for a minute.

Drop/dupe items to ground like you were duping to someone than dashboard. Come back with class you want to get pick your stuff back up and store. As long as you don't do this every single day I'm sure yor friends would help you out since they probably want to bulk transfer of stuff to new classes ocassionally also.
#27KANSR187Posted 2/2/2013 10:31:58 AM
vega2505 posted...
KANSR187 posted...
forgotten0285 posted...

interacting with mules, i have unfortunately had a few things end up missing. luckily they were doubles, but still.

The storage in the game is blatantly inadequate, but could be fixed with a simple trophy room for uniques and legendaries.

I actually love this idea, As for just upgrading the bank and backpack space gearbox mentioned its actually a lot harder than fans think.

It can't be that hard since people manage to mod the size larger all the time from what I hear.

I agree, just quoting Gearbox
#28demonwithinPosted 2/3/2013 12:58:30 PM(edited)
In regards to the storage issue, I believe BL 1 Let you have 40+ backpack slots(if you found all the hidden clappys). Add that to the 30 or so slots of bank you had if you had the underdome DLC(and the upgrades), that is nearly double the total inventory(w/o mods/glitches) of BL 2. I' m kinda confused by that.

Edit: Just read the article. I think their explanation is "doo-doo feces". To summate, they justify reduced backpack space a result of focus groups being intimidated by sheer number of things and difficulty figuring out which is your 'best' item (despite their being a compare button). So, I guess that can get a pass. That argument doesn't hold when applied to the bank. People that don't want to collect legendary items won't really care about bank storage, while they are people that enjoy the series that would like to have 2 or 3 sets of gear(one item for each equitable slot, for different situations/builds) AND some additional legendary items are a bit annoyed or worse. The subtext of the bank argument came across as "We don't want people playing that way."
---
"You think I'm Vicious?! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT VICIOUS IS!!!!!!!!" Spike Spiegel