What do you boot people for?

#21Knight_Rider_3KPosted 2/1/2013 12:39:43 PM
StormWolf12 posted...
Knight_Rider_3K posted...
atomicbreath posted...
StormWolf12 posted...

Any Gaige using the BFF tree in any capacity.

The one annoying thing about the BFF tree is when DT refills the shield on enemies. it's annoying but not boot-worthy IMO. Still, taking that into account, I can't understand why a BFF gaige would get booted automatically if the player fulfilled your other requirements.

Is that a bug or intended side effect?

They've actually fixed that glitch. It will, tho, refill the shields of your teammates, who may be trying to employ one of the many shield down strategies in this game. It's very annoying, and not helpful.

I boot anyone using the BFF tree that I haven't met before, because I don't care to play with gamers who don't respect themselves enough not to use the "girlfriend" tree.

Good to know. Thanks for the info. I use a little of each tree. For BFF, enough to get to that hand clap thing. I was thinking about the shield refill, but I guess I'll use that point elsewhere if everyone hates it.
---
You may beat me at a game, but with my smoking hot wife, I win at life.
#22aljones85Posted 2/1/2013 12:44:15 PM
Show me a video where 4 people beat all the raid bosses without a glitch or bee shield or CC and Baby maker. After the last update the smasher glitch is needed for Hyperious.
---
"You are a skid mark on the road of life".
#23TeepotPosted 2/1/2013 12:49:13 PM
Tc is too 'leet' to play with BFFers, apparently.

DT's shield glitch is slightly annoying but nowhere near as annoying as the robot rampage glitch in the ordered chaos tree. I winder if they've fixed that yet...
---
Bad biscuits make the baker broke, bro.
#24capnovanPosted 2/1/2013 12:50:33 PM
aljones85 posted...
Show me a video where 4 people beat all the raid bosses without a glitch or bee shield or CC and Baby maker. After the last update the smasher glitch is needed for Hyperious.

It can be done. How about a video of Zer0 soloing Gee? With a Slag Rubi and Flame of the Firehawk:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=pNVJgJkT1aU

or:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=a7yqLnDvJsA
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#25StormWolf12(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 1:00:09 PM
aljones85 posted...

Lol. This is so fail.

Hyperius is easy, I, and many others, can melee solo him.

The baby maker is a terrible weapon. The CC isn't broken with amp shields any more.
#26Knight_Rider_3KPosted 2/1/2013 1:05:19 PM
StormWolf12 posted...
aljones85 posted...

Lol. This is so fail.

Hyperius is easy, I, and many others, can melee solo him.

The baby maker is a terrible weapon. The CC isn't broken with amp shields any more.

Really?
---
You may beat me at a game, but with my smoking hot wife, I win at life.
#27StormWolf12(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 1:25:23 PM
Fo real.
#28TsurukePosted 2/1/2013 1:29:44 PM(edited)
capnovan posted...
aljones85 posted...

It can be done. How about a video of Zer0 soloing Gee? With a Slag Rubi and Flame of the Firehawk:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=pNVJgJkT1aU
or:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=a7yqLnDvJsA

YUP! Thank you for showing that -- as well showing that Zer0 isn't a punk ***** as some n00bs think he is because they don't know how to how to play with Zer0

Might I add that those were done with Legitimate equipment
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
#29aljones85Posted 2/1/2013 1:49:04 PM
The vids were great thanks. I have not played with Zero that much because I like my zerker so much; and built the right way he shouldnt die.I have seen many solo gee vids with different characters. I want a Hyperious vid and a pyro pete vid without getting him stuck. I dont like fighting lvl 80 rats and spider ants.
---
"You are a skid mark on the road of life".
#30StormWolf12(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 2:01:54 PM
aljones85 posted...
The vids were great thanks. I have not played with Zero that much because I like my zerker so much; and built the right way he shouldnt die.I have seen many solo gee vids with different characters. I want a Hyperious vid and a pyro pete vid without getting him stuck. I dont like fighting lvl 80 rats and spider ants.

Lol. You have Xbox Live? I'll kill pete in front of you.