legendary rares

#1ValiantVaanPosted 2/1/2013 11:49:57 AM
im looking for the ****, infinity pistol, emperor with caustic or shock preferably, and the longbow, anyone willing to dupe these bs grinds of legendaries. have others to dupe as well.
#2killbot357Posted 2/1/2013 12:12:46 PM
Cheating in an online game isn't very valiant, ValiantVaan
---
Currently playing: Borderlands 2, The Cave, Paper Mario: Sticker Star
#3TsurukePosted 2/1/2013 12:20:21 PM
Topic makes my mind hurt....
I thought legendary is legendary...not rare

*Torgue Mind Explosion*
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
#4ValiantVaan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 12:28:33 PM
well some of us have to work and i dont plan on playing this game and only this game for 10 years picking at it when i have the time just to get 1 rare drop, ive killed bunker like 200 times i think ive put my time in, plus already have some of the other rares so its not like i havent tried grinding at all. dont respond to posts that your not willing to help on, go troll in your cave.
#5TsurukePosted 2/1/2013 12:38:23 PM
ValiantVaan posted...
well some of us have to work and i dont plan on playing this game and only this game for 10 years picking at it when i have the time just to get 1 rare drop, ive killed bunker like 200 times i think ive put my time in, plus already have some of the other rares so its not like i havent tried grinding at all. dont respond to posts that your not willing to help on, go troll in your cave.

Playing Devil's Advocate here but... So do I 40+ hours a week -- yet I don't dupe and find time to play the game as I enjoy it (in a legitimate fashion) -- and have time to have human interaction with friends, amongst other things as well.

So the "time for work" argument isn't quite sound.
---
#6ValiantVaan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 12:43:16 PM
you can play however you want to, if you dont dupe thats great for you, i on the other hand dont care, either i get them or i dont doesnt matter i can continue on without them.
#7TsurukePosted 2/1/2013 12:45:40 PM
ValiantVaan posted...
you can play however you want to, if you dont dupe thats great for you, i on the other hand dont care, either i get them or i dont doesnt matter i can continue on without them.

Don't misunderstand here broseph
I'm not telling you how to play your game. I was advising my personal experience in coloration to your argument since it wasn't sound.
---
#8killbot357Posted 2/1/2013 12:49:25 PM
lol if you think I don't dupe because I don't work

well some of us don't feel entitled to every thing in the game without putting in the effort to get it to drop in the first place, we aren't all Pandora Welfare Queens like you
---
#9ValiantVaan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 12:56:58 PM
no your not a pandora welfare queen but your a pandora no life troll.
#10killbot357Posted 2/1/2013 1:48:33 PM
ValiantVaan posted...
no your not a pandora welfare queen but your a pandora no life troll.

SICK BURRRRRRNNN
---