With the Evil Smasher exploit..

#31need4speed6448Posted 2/5/2013 7:37:31 PM
drj898 posted...
Okay so....3 things:

1) Are you guys aware/cautious of how high you "smash" your infinity up to? If you watch the magazine size by the way, it's a very good gauge of how powerful it's up to. I generally, if I'm solo'ing Hyperius, I wait until my mag size is at least 120 if not 175. If I'm doing co-op, but killing him alone, I need at least 240-280.

**The higher you go, the more chance your game will freeze, lag, and even glitch negatively** (Don't chance going any higher than 350ish, and theres more probability it'll glitch and lag and freeze if you're doing co-op with friends who are also doing the evil smasher glitch).

2) I really hate doing the evil smasher exploit when I'm not trying to farm a raid boss solo. I feel like it takes away from the game, and all of the fun stuff like character building, gun selections, shields, class mods, relics, etc.

3) Are you aware of the Vladof infinite ammo exploit? And.....how I've figured out how to "dual glitch" BL2 to use the evil smasher exploit *AND* the Vladof infinite ammo exploit? ;-)

If i'm doing the evil smasher glitch I only get it to 35-60 before i jump in and fight pete or hyperius. it really doesnt need to get that high.
---
Gt: aH x Akimbo
#32deadlyfredPosted 2/5/2013 7:41:32 PM
drj898 posted...

3) Are you aware of the Vladof infinite ammo exploit? And.....how I've figured out how to "dual glitch" BL2 to use the evil smasher exploit *AND* the Vladof infinite ammo exploit? ;-)

In case they don't know (Points to signature)
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ones instead of L's and a space between the two words)
Various Borderlands 2 glitches: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgdactVBsYk
#33capnovanPosted 2/5/2013 7:46:18 PM
innersmoke posted...
Has anyone tried this with the chopper? I bet that would be wild, burning through 1000+ bullets in a few seconds

I did. All ammo gone in 2 seconds.
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#34LunarAmbiencePosted 2/5/2013 8:02:59 PM
If i'm doing the evil smasher glitch I only get it to 35-60 before i jump in and fight pete or hyperius. it really doesnt need to get that high.

Yeah, but seeing something like 8000k on a shot must be insanely ego-boosting, even if it's a glitch.
---
The above is both true and false.