Is this true about Voracidous the Invincible?

#1MrImpatient35Posted 2/1/2013 3:58:42 PM
A video I saw on Youtube claims that he is the only other boss besides Terra or Verm, that can drop legendary class mods? Is that true? I killed him about 20 times so far, mainly for the Seraphs.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#2TheismosPosted 2/1/2013 4:01:17 PM
I've gotten a Siren and Gunzerker legendary mod from him so he definitely does drop them.
#3MrImpatient35(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 4:04:34 PM
Theismos posted...
I've gotten a Siren and Gunzerker legendary mod from him so he definitely does drop them.

Nice. I should count how many times I have to kill him before he drops it. At least I wont be left empty handed. There's two other weapons I wanna buy worth 120 Seraphs, so it's a win-win for me.
---
#4PanopictonguyPosted 2/1/2013 4:06:54 PM
I heard Omnd & Dex dep them too.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#5Argyle_GargoylePosted 2/1/2013 4:10:50 PM
Ive gotten legendary siren and mechro mods from pyro pete. I can confirm that he can also drop legendary mods
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#6MrImpatient35(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 4:14:38 PM
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
Ive gotten legendary siren and mechro mods from pyro pete. I can confirm that he can also drop legendary mods

Nice! I was thinking of farming him too.
---
#7TheismosPosted 2/1/2013 4:28:50 PM
I'd forgotten about OOO dropping them. In a binge farming session on him we did see one Siren legendary drop. Not sure what it is with me and the Siren mods..
#8ShuyinVsTidusPosted 2/1/2013 4:32:17 PM
I got a legendary solider mod from Pete.
---
Foolish mortals and your petty squabbles
Giga-Graviton > Zanmato
#9JeremyHollersPosted 2/1/2013 4:34:02 PM
They can drop off any boss, so I've heard. Only certain bosses have a higher percentage than others do. I've gotten a low level Legendary Gunzerker Class Mod (level 24) off BNK-3R. Here's my topic on it with replies saying the same thing.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/638784-borderlands-2/65242790
---
GT: Jeremy Hollers
#10MrObviousPosted 2/1/2013 4:46:39 PM
I've gotten the Siren, Gunzerker & Assassin mods off pete.
---
I'm sure we can handle this like mature,responsible adults.Isn't that right,Mr Poopy-Pants? -Lt. Frank Drebin