Lucky find

#1killbot357Posted 2/1/2013 3:10:01 PM
I was finishing up the Hyperion propaganda quest so I can dashboard until Lilith gives me a nice shock relic. There's a part of the map that's a couple of circular platforms, and I thought "Hey, what's that? I bet there's a chest over there."

I was right, and upon opening it I find a Lv. 50 Longbow Quasar. Not bad, especially for my LBT Gaige!
---
Currently playing: Borderlands 2, The Cave, Paper Mario: Sticker Star
#2BigSai29Posted 2/1/2013 3:12:24 PM
OMG what has my life become? You are cheating like the rest of them now?
#3Argyle_GargoylePosted 2/1/2013 3:16:39 PM(edited)
I just found a WTF shield in a vending machine in the beatdown. I almost didnt check it too. Needed to sell off some junk and there is was

PRetty awesome find with the quasar though. I always like long bows woth singularity effects
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#4killbot357(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 3:17:05 PM
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
I just found a WTF shield in a vending machine in the beatdown. I almost didnt check it too. Needed to sell off some junk and there is was

PRetty awesome find with the quasar though. I always like long bows woth singularity effects

The longbow isn't my favorite but I'm not complaining about this find one bit.
---
Currently playing: Borderlands 2, The Cave, Paper Mario: Sticker Star
#5Argyle_GargoylePosted 2/1/2013 3:23:28 PM(edited)
killbot357 posted...
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...

The longbow isn't my favorite but I'm not complaining about this find one bit.

I used to prefer homing but ive been liking longbow a bit better recently. They work better for farming pyro pete, and just by ising them in that fight, ive started to like them more and more for other situations.

That and i use a longbow turret on my commando so im used to it from that

Still, i take whatever i can get.
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#6kiwimyweeweePosted 2/1/2013 3:22:46 PM
Learn to love longbow, especially with 0.0 timer. Nice find.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#7TheismosPosted 2/1/2013 3:26:11 PM
With a quasar the longbow variety is definitely the way to go in my opinion.
#8R0880Posted 2/1/2013 3:34:41 PM
Earlier today I had a level 38 Impaler shield drop from a Maniac in Bloodshot Stronghold. This is my 8th playthrough, and that is the first legendary I've seen drop from a mob or badass enemy. Crazy lol.
#9Kamden_TPosted 2/1/2013 4:50:23 PM
R0880 posted...
Earlier today I had a level 38 Impaler shield drop from a Maniac in Bloodshot Stronghold. This is my 8th playthrough, and that is the first legendary I've seen drop from a mob or badass enemy. Crazy lol.

I know it's as if it were almost meant to be hard to obtain legendary's from actually playing the game so that they might mean something.
#10R0880Posted 2/1/2013 4:55:25 PM
Kamden_T posted...
R0880 posted...

I know it's as if it were almost meant to be hard to obtain legendary's from actually playing the game so that they might mean something.

U mad bro?