Comin back for the DLC!

#1captaingooch19Posted 2/1/2013 6:53:48 PM
After a long break from this game, I'm coming back to it for the DLC. If anyone has got some kickass weapons they can dupe for me I would appreciate it. I'm a level 50 siren with nothing to give in return :( would you kindly pm me if you will help me.
#2LorthremarPosted 2/1/2013 6:59:05 PM
So, wait, you haven't even played the DLCs, but you're asking people to dupe the weapons from them for you?

Really? Is that what this board has come to?
---
1. No one f***ing asked.
2. Wrong board, Holmes.
#3captaingooch19(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 7:00:43 PM
i'm not asking for anything super badass or anything. just a little something to give me an edge over regular enemies. my guns suk nuts. i am literally the unluckiest person in the world
#4Epic_McDudePosted 2/1/2013 7:16:25 PM
Yeah, how about NO?

www.NO.com

Look! I'm Pippi NOstockings!

*Mock Gibberish Japanese* Translation: NO!

When a problem comes along, you must NO it. *Whip Crack* NO it good!

Ladies and gentlemen! Exhibit NO.

Would you like a suckle of my NOpple?

I once knew a man by the name of... NO!

No.
---
"Fight for them, then, and die for their sins!" -Dracula, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
#5captaingooch19(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 7:19:53 PM
ok lol
#6MystearicaGrantPosted 2/1/2013 7:22:57 PM(edited)
Epic_McDude posted...
Look! I'm Pippi NOstockings!

When a problem comes along, you must NO it. *Whip Crack* NO it good!

Ladies and gentlemen! Exhibit NO.

Would you like a suckle of my NOpple?

This is probly one of the greatest things I have ever read... and is that Austin Powers based as well? Truly brilliant.

And as Epic_McDude said... No. Though, on my part, only cause I don't know *how* to dupe :P I'd help you out otherwise though
---
Spell card! Diamond Will ~ Unbreakable Determination!
#7LifeIsABigGamePosted 2/1/2013 7:30:23 PM
It seems to me that u r so lazy that u want to not even take the time to look for any good items. Just go kill bunker or the warrior a few times and u r bound to get some good items. Ifu complain about the fact that it takes to long to get to one of those bosses to go farm it then switch the game to normal mode to get to one of the bosses to make it easier on u. When u get there save and exit the game so u can switch the game to tvhm so u can fight the boss at lvl 52 and get some good weapons
---
Life is best enjoyed with family and friends.