what is your favorite type of weapon?

#1master_ningPosted 2/1/2013 6:56:36 PM
I personally love the iron revolvers made by jacobs. I know there not as strong as or have some of the cool special effects as the legendary weapons but something about a big frame revolver just sets my heart alight...

Im still tring to get a high level blue rarity iron. I know purples are strong with better stats but i dont like the color scheme for the purple jacobs at all. Nothing will suffice but a silver shine with bright wood grip and fittings.

So... whats your favorite type of weapon outside the legendary weapons pool?
---
All hail the might Brolon Empire
#2TsurukePosted 2/1/2013 7:02:26 PM
My favorite kind of weapon is the kind that is unique and isn't duped.

In all seriousness, I love my Blockhead (100% fire and ricochets) and Cobra (100% explosive sniper with hidden additional damage)
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
#3IAmDJNinjaStarPosted 2/1/2013 7:20:59 PM
Two words: Vladof pistols. Anarchist, Fighter, TMP, Assassin, Troublemaker... I love them all, especially the anarchist. I'm also really into the torgue Devastator pistol right now. It's a more efficient harold.
---
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.
#4SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 2/1/2013 7:24:57 PM
I like Torgue AR's. Problem is, they need bigger magazines.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#5Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 2/1/2013 7:29:26 PM
I like the ones that go pew pew pew
---
The bears can smell the menstruation
#6LifeIsABigGamePosted 2/1/2013 7:36:25 PM
So far nothing in bl2. Im waiting to see if they bring back the chimera but hopefully they don't mess it up with consuming extra ammo
---
Life is best enjoyed with family and friends.
#7SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 2/1/2013 7:37:34 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...

That's actually a good idea... why not have an e-tech pistol that shoots projectiles with similar effects to an e-tech sniper?

That would be awesome.
---
#8ultimakewlPosted 2/1/2013 7:39:00 PM
running a mechro through PT1 at the moment
and i have to say i have a torgue shotgun with 16 pellets that consumes 3 ammo per shot
and it just cuts through everything its so fun
---
im sure i could find more reasons to disregard everything you said as the incoherent ramblings of a 7 year old with no friends but i dont have the time
#9SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 2/1/2013 7:42:21 PM
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...

That's actually a good idea... why not have an e-tech pistol that shoots projectiles with similar effects to an e-tech sniper?

That would be awesome.

I would be a Maliwan, maybe a legendary drop. I'm getting really excited about this idea.
---
#10Wrecktal_traumAPosted 2/1/2013 7:46:57 PM
Dahl pistols
---
People like me because I force them to. With violence!