Why is Hyperion considered a pretty bad guy?

#1WindyligthPosted 2/1/2013 10:53:41 PM
Eh clears Pandora of bandits and doesn't afraid of anything.

Tons of anarchic societies ended when a mighty king came to bring law to the land. Rome for example. Had they never been conquered by the Etruscans, they would have never been able to become the great empire that they were. Another good example would be when Macedon conquered the Greek city states.
---
Why can't the caterpie and the pidgey be friends? One eats leaves and the other eats caterpie. Oh I see it now.
#2failurgePosted 2/1/2013 11:01:01 PM
turk much?
#3Steelboy87Posted 2/1/2013 11:11:50 PM
I think it's mostly because Jack's sort of a dick.
---
-Ace-
#4resealablePosted 2/1/2013 11:13:41 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/638784-borderlands-2/65057310
---
Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will send me into a downward spiral of infinite despair.
#5Windyligth(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 2:15:36 AM
resealable posted...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/638784-borderlands-2/65057310

You have nothing relative to contribute.
---
Why can't the caterpie and the pidgey be friends? One eats leaves and the other eats caterpie. Oh I see it now.
#6mflorianPosted 2/2/2013 4:15:05 AM
The problem is Hyperion considers anything and everything not under its control a "bandit".

They're really just hyper-greedy bastards who are slaughtering the populace so Jack can get his hands on the vaults and all the money and power that go with them.
---
There's probably a lesson to be learned from all this, but I'll be damned if I know what it is.
#7IAmDJNinjaStarPosted 2/2/2013 6:35:56 AM
This is the second time you've created a thread about this. In fact your opening line is almost identical in both, including your horrific grasp of English grammar. Why are you so into this idea? I'm pretty sure Hyperion is bad. The game kinda tells you that. Over and over and over... This is such a strange topic to repeatedly post about. Why so fascinated with this bro? You identify with evil? Is your ideal tea party one with Nero, Hitler, Stalin, and Mussolini as guests? I mean, yeah they're evil, but they can't be that evil right? Your logic is faulty. Go read a basic high school history textbook. Then come back and tell us about good guys and bad guys.
---
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.
#8RinglercorpPosted 2/2/2013 8:38:45 AM
Hort! Sabba doo hossip?
---
NOPE! It's just Chuck Testa.
#9havok718Posted 2/2/2013 9:09:14 AM(edited)
If Hyperion are the good guys, then you're the bad guy. Scumbag windy, why u always up in Jack's s***?

When Jack mentions bandits, he's usually talking about you, the resistance, and civilians that dont go along with everything he says. He uses the actual bandits as hired thugs.
#10KANSR187Posted 2/2/2013 10:49:21 AM
Lol, because Jack is the president and he's a lunatic who thinks he's some sort of king. Offering rewards for "bandits" to capture other "bandits" then when they do kidnap the, he kills all of them. By killing you repeatedly then bringing you back to life, they make massive amounts of money. And on top of that they sell the bandits the guns to kill eachother with, then complain about how "savage" pandora is. They're hypocritical psychopaths. That's why.