What suggestions does the community have on the best solo build?

#1cabcalloway1983Posted 2/2/2013 1:00:12 AM
I am unable to connect my 360 to Live so im a solo player but have heard its pretty much a nightmare in TVHM going solo.

I have all the DLC because i can take my hard drive over to a friends to download any DLC stuff so i could possible get any items of importance in the DLC packs.

So,any help on what kind of build and items i would need to look for in TVHM to make the game survivable would be very much appreciated.That is of course including anything that would be considered OP.
---
NNID-CptDookie
#2TrazielPosted 2/2/2013 1:34:47 AM
Cataclsym with converge from motion, mold thr rest of the skills to your playstyle and you won't see frustration.

Hardship at times depending on equipment, but never "insane".

But that's just my bias. In all honesty you can play anyone effectively with general knowledge of the game. It's your equips that'll make or break you in tvhm.
---
Gamertag: LaGrimm
Now Playing: Borderlands 2
#3StormWolf12Posted 2/2/2013 1:47:07 AM
Gunzerker+Rubi will let you solo nearly anything.
#4cabcalloway1983(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 1:58:15 AM
I really do appreciate the answers but i am unfamiliar with these items.What is a Rubi and where do you get it?
---
NNID-CptDookie
#5olan231Posted 2/2/2013 2:17:33 AM
Melee Zero with Law+Love Thumper. I'm loving in.
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag: DoS Paper Clock
Will Farm For Food.. </3
#6StormWolf12Posted 2/2/2013 7:26:46 AM
olan231 posted...
Melee Zero with Law+Love Thumper. I'm loving in.

You're doing it wrong.
#7booyakasha128Posted 2/2/2013 7:34:30 AM
Commando's probably the easiest just cause the turret is so powerful that it can coast you through like 90% of the game. Probably the least gear-dependent class.
---
My name is Booya, and tacos rule (b^_^)b
http://www.last.fm/user/booyakasha128
#8TyphlaxPosted 2/2/2013 7:43:23 AM
yeah the turrent destroys everything and you dont need specific gear for it. a cooldown mod and relic and youre set
---
TyphlosionEXplOsIOn
GT: Pyroskank
#9pweidmanPosted 2/2/2013 7:50:11 AM
Legendary Commando with two rocket turrets is easiest for me. Not necessarily the most fun, but anyway. My Maya's a nurse but a cat maya can be rediculous also. Still easy button is easy.:)

And TC, Rubi is a Moxxi pistol that gives health regen. You can get it from Rakkaholics I believe if you choose Moxxi at the end. And at lvl 50, it's a decent pistol damage wise too.
---
GT= PWEID5
#10MosebysRangersPosted 2/2/2013 9:33:26 AM
All the classes can do solo mode in TVHM. Just focus on getting skills that go with your play style and pick one primary tree to get highest level skill for branch you like. Doesnt mean you have to have 5/5 in all skills but ones you like most til you get 26 pts. Make the most of your class mods and experiment with builds 1 pt plus mod adustment can make big difference. experiment-experiment occasionally. Respeccing is tool not to be ignored the more you play.

Just upgrade gear periodically even legendaries and favorites may get to old/weak to use.