How high of a level do petes rats get?

#1kiwimyweeweePosted 2/2/2013 4:52:09 AM
Trying to see if I can kill pete with phaselock rats only. Highest I have seen is 66 but seemed like they capped. I got his shield almost off. Seems impossible but hilarious to try.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#2w00dy925Posted 2/2/2013 5:12:31 AM
kiwimyweewee posted...
Trying to see if I can kill pete with phaselock rats only. Highest I have seen is 66 but seemed like they capped. I got his shield almost off. Seems impossible but hilarious to try.

Youre in the cataclysm tree then correct? Phaselock drags other enemies together and slags and shocks and corrodes? Wow thats insane lol.
#3kiwimyweewee(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 5:15:30 AM
Motion tree actually. Thoughtlock makes the enemies fight other enemies. I was trying to kill pete with his own rats. Didn't work out.

Thinking maybe four mayas maybe. 2 nurse mods and 2 binders.
---
#4w00dy925Posted 2/2/2013 6:39:48 AM
kiwimyweewee posted...
Motion tree actually. Thoughtlock makes the enemies fight other enemies. I was trying to kill pete with his own rats. Didn't work out.

oh thats right. Ive had my maya fully cata and fully nurse. Nevwr tried motion. That would be insane if you could pull that off.
#5kiwimyweewee(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 7:26:18 AM
w00dy925 posted...
kiwimyweewee posted...

oh thats right. Ive had my maya fully cata and fully nurse. Nevwr tried motion. That would be insane if you could pull that off.

I'm gonna flat out say it's impossible solo.
---
#6H_Panic22Posted 2/2/2013 8:30:02 AM
kiwimyweewee posted...
w00dy925 posted...
kiwimyweewee posted...

I'm gonna flat out say it's impossible solo.

Ill bring mine to help out. Wasn't someone complaining about level 80 rats yesterday? I don't know how you'd kill the level 70 ones to get the 80s but its an interesting thought.
---
Gamertag= H Panic22
#7PanopictonguyPosted 2/2/2013 8:30:39 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8PanopictonguyPosted 2/2/2013 8:32:43 AM
You have to make it work because the borderlands community largely feels thoughtlock is useless. What's you're load out.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#9kiwimyweewee(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 6:57:21 PM
Here was the build I was using except res for solo put into elated:

http://www.bl2skills.com/siren.html#505050055105504104000000000000

The reason I don't use converge is because it takes about a second off the thoughtlock and pull the other rats and pete into the thoughtlocked rat using ended up with him dead quickly and the phaselock ball going into pete sometimes ending it.

The equipment:

Fire Norfleet(it would hurt pete a little mainly for second winds though about a quarter of the shield is from this I will admit)
Topneaa(rocket regen)
other slots do not matter

Grenade was a bonus package, could sub an o-negative but I don't have one

Shield I used was a sham, tried an evo just got slaughtered too fast and I need rocket regen for second winds

Class mod was a blue nurse 6/5 restoration, sweet release. The health regen saved me quite often and thoughtlock killed rats still give sweet release even if pete or other rats kill them. Restoration gives a good max health boost and I thought it would be more efficient than elated.

Relic was a blood of seraphs, for health regen and max health boost.

If four people ran this I would probably suggest two with the class mod above and two with binders with 6 in suspension. Good balance of cooldown and healing.

The hard part is getting a solo rat before petes does his novas. Also they love to waste time picking crap up under thoughtlock so if there isn't anything on the ground it helps. It would be good to have people fire other guns to kill ammo to let it get picked up.

I still think even 4 people would be almost impossible but more probable than solo.
---
#10stickboy2323Posted 2/3/2013 2:33:06 AM
I would also be down to help on this. I love setting up stupid arbitrary challenges for myself in games. Heck, I made it through BL1 without ever firing a single bullet with Brick so this sounds like a fun little experiment.
---
Badass Rank: 0