first time I killed the Warrior on first playthrough, got Practicible CC

#1ShmewdogPosted 2/2/2013 9:13:46 AM
only at lvl 30 so its not that great of a find, but my god does it kill things at my level like a dream. and WHERE does that other blast even come from?? this thing is ridiculous
---
Therefore I say to you that we must go forward, not backward! Upward, not forward! And always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!
#2MrImpatient35Posted 2/2/2013 9:41:27 AM
Cool. Took me about 20 kills to finally get a CC. The 3rd time I beat the game, I got a Flakker. That shotgun is horrible! Especially for a legendary.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#3TheD1ddlerPosted 2/2/2013 11:46:58 AM
Yeah I got a flakker on pt1 and a CC on pt2 first trys. So glad it happened that way. Took me about 20 tries to get the bee too after that I was set to rock terra farming and fleshstick boosting. Ah the good old days
---
---
xbl gamertag: xAbsolut Zero
#4VerbelKentPosted 2/2/2013 12:12:56 PM
First time I beat the Warrior he dropped the Social CC, but ever since I seem to only get volcano or leech, (farming and beating the game multiple times include in that) But as we all know the CC isn't what it used to be but then again I was never a big fan of shotguns anyway while using Zero
---
GT-EspadaZaraki
#5Shmewdog(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 11:35:52 AM
Right now I'm loving my Zer0 shotty build. I'm playing through TVHM now and enemies just melt away even Boom Bewm only lasted about 20 seconds against me. Granted Flynt was a tougher customer but I have a fire CC and I think he's fire resistant, but not sure?
---
Therefore I say to you that we must go forward, not backward! Upward, not forward! And always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!
#6diablogamerPosted 2/3/2013 12:00:22 PM
Yeah he is fire proof basically.
---
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very
persistent one" Albert Einstein