Melee Zero rules my world...

#11StormWolf12Posted 2/2/2013 2:05:02 PM
Jambi_Man posted...
I'm looking out for a good version of the Rubi, and I'm excited to implement that into my gameplan.

5/5 resurgence-more health regen

Get rid of resurgence, lol.
#12StormWolf12Posted 2/2/2013 2:15:21 PM
Tsuruke posted...
TC might I suggest the Rough Rider Shield for your Melee Zer0.

Its awesome for him.

No. Go away troll.
#13innersmokePosted 2/2/2013 2:32:48 PM
Ummm love thumper shield and might of the seraphs would finish your build up. That's what I use and I wreck.
---
GT- Innersmoke
#14chuckleswoodPosted 2/2/2013 3:30:51 PM
Jambi_Man posted...
The character that I wrote off in September, has become my favorite. A melee build Zero is by far the most fun and exciting way to kill for me. If you use deception right, he can wreck everything. I'll go even further by saying he's my favorite character from BL2 AND BL1. Anyone else feel the same? If you aren't feeling him, I'd like to know why.

Melee Zero is a lot of fun, but cunning is the way to go IMO. Death Bl0ss0m is the greatest thing ever.
---
GT: chuckleswood
#15StormWolf12Posted 2/2/2013 3:43:46 PM
chuckleswood posted...
Jambi_Man posted...
The character that I wrote off in September, has become my favorite. A melee build Zero is by far the most fun and exciting way to kill for me. If you use deception right, he can wreck everything. I'll go even further by saying he's my favorite character from BL2 AND BL1. Anyone else feel the same? If you aren't feeling him, I'd like to know why.

Melee Zero is a lot of fun, but cunning is the way to go IMO. Death Bl0ss0m is the greatest thing ever.

It can still be a melee build with Kunai and Execute. : )
#16Jambi_Man(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 4:18:57 PM
chuckleswood posted...
Jambi_Man posted...

Yes, but you can use a melee based build and still use Death Blossom. I actually do that....on the first page, I listed my build, and I use most of the skills in Cunning.
---
TOOLarmy 4 life. Spiral Out.....
#17xHuckleberryPosted 2/2/2013 5:55:22 PM
innersmoke posted...
Ummm love thumper shield and might of the seraphs would finish your build up. That's what I use and I wreck.

I actually prefer a cooldown relic. Altho, its been awhile since ive ran a complete melee build the way it is. So i guess i should shut up ;)
#18StormWolf12Posted 2/2/2013 6:45:21 PM
I don't know why cooldown relics are loved by you Kunai guys so much.

Then again, I only Kunai on bosses, so there is that.
#19xHuckleberryPosted 2/2/2013 6:58:19 PM
I duno, i spend more time fiddling around random maps, working out new builds then i do killing raid bosses. So being able to go in and out of deception, especially with unforeseen being a huge part of both my Tricky Spy/Infiltrator builds is big.

I try not to use kunai "all" the time, mostly because its pretty much op. I dont even use purple nades anymore, i moved to blues. I hate when my grenades get kills, i mostly just want to use them for rounding up mobs or breaking enemy gunfire.
#20StormWolf12Posted 2/2/2013 9:07:01 PM
Oh, I run MMF for my map clearing festivities, and I love my Quasar lol.