Melee Zero rules my world...

#91LeoduxPosted 2/4/2013 12:29:17 AM
SinisterBlade posted...
Leodux posted...
StormWolf12 posted...
No, it definitely doesn't need the law and order.

Any melee build needs Law & Order.

Easily one of the most ignorant and completely false statements Ive seen in a while. Law + Order is never 'needed'. Its a nice addition, but I think people forget hit n healing 1m hp doesnt help if you only have 50k. There are so many other options. I havent touched Law and Order in WEEKS, and once you get the SP and a bit of knowledge, it becomes an after thought. You need to go back to Assassin school boy.

L&O is where it's at. Recognize.
---
War Is The Answer
#92StormWolf12Posted 2/4/2013 7:42:36 AM
^ fail
#93Jambi_Man(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 7:52:22 AM
Wow, guess I opened pandora's box.... No pun intended ;) But I do have to say, there are things to be learned through arguments. This turned out to be a very informative topic, so thanks guys! I've got a lot of new options to try out. That's the beauty of this game, try out everything and see what suits you the best. There's more than one way to do most anything in BL2.
---
TOOLarmy 4 life. Spiral Out.....
#94xHuckleberryPosted 2/4/2013 12:13:35 PM
Jambi_Man posted...
There's more than one way to do most anything in BL2.

I "almost" cried bro

Ive been preachin' and preachin' mbout this same damn thing.
#95LeoduxPosted 2/6/2013 11:28:17 AM
StormWolf12 posted...
^ fail

Troll harder little boy.
---
War Is The Answer
#96chuckleswoodPosted 2/6/2013 11:31:40 AM
Leodux posted...
StormWolf12 posted...
^ fail

Troll harder little boy.

You guys stormwolf is right. If you'd just try the Rapier/Love Thumper combo you would understand.
---
GT: chuckleswood
#97SlyfulDragonPosted 2/6/2013 11:34:07 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#98SlyfulDragonPosted 2/6/2013 11:35:27 AM
chuckleswood posted...
You guys stormwolf is right. If you'd just try the Rapier/Love Thumper combo you would understand.

No one omitted the combos with the Thumper. You misunderstood the whole argument. Come to think of it...actually, people agreed to it.
#99BigSai29Posted 2/6/2013 12:09:59 PM
Let me see if I got this right. Person A suggested the viabilty of using a rough rider shield for a Melee Zero. Player B suggests that's a bad idea since it offers no synergy for a Melee Build, This leads to Player A going to damage control mode with a bunch of ifs, ands, or buts. Is that about right?
#100DieRomantiicPosted 2/6/2013 12:22:14 PM(edited)
Used L&O liked it, tried Thumper/Rapier loved it. Havent put i down since.

Need to get a Hide of terra and test it

Edit: and the melee rubi, tryin get slag too tho
---
Before the Nightmare