Raid bosses have set legendaries?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Raid bosses have set legendaries?
3 years ago#1
Aright, I've have gotten two Whiskey Tango Foxtrots, Pyrophobias, Shredifiers from Hyperious, and I've gotten two Conference Calls, Vercucs, Implalers from Pete.
Coincidence? I think they have set legendaries?, I MAY BE *WRONG*, please tell me if I am, but I think they all have certain sets, and I think as an entire board we can figure them out *IF* it hasn't been done already.
3 years ago#2
I've had Pete drop a wide variety of Legends from class mods to grenades and shields.

Its just random
3 years ago#3
After reading i noticed that about Pete, however, I still don't know about Hyperious though.
3 years ago#4
I honestly don't even waste my time on Hyperious simply because he never drops anything of value when I defeat him
3 years ago#5
I like Hyperious because i can just step out, kill him, walk back in, and wash and repeat. Pete has much better drops but in the time I kill Hyperious compared to Pete it overrules it....IF I DIDN'T KEEP GETTING THE SAME CRAP!!!!!...............A third Pyrophobia <:'(
3 years ago#6
I've seen Hyperius drop those same 3 items, and a Tattler, in the last couple days
3 years ago#7
Well he dropped another Hornet (I forgot to mention he dropped a Hornet before but my friend got that one), and there is about 200 - 400 Seraph Crystals on the ground if anyone wants them.

GT: Irradiated Lake
3 years ago#8
The last things i got from Pete were a Volcano, a Tortoise and a Hornet :D
Who knows what else he can drop, but from what you said it sure is pretty random
GT: RineN1. State you are from here before adding!
Waiting for: Dead Space 3(360) Playing: RE 6(360) Borderlands 2(360) Watching: Mirai Nikki
3 years ago#9
How are you guys fighting these bosses multiple times? I thought you could only fight them once a day, are you guys using a glitch or exploit or did they change this in a new patch or something?
Books? Knowledge is priceless yo
3 years ago#10
The third party company that made the DLC's messed up the order of the months (December>November), so Gearbox had to hotfix it on their side to allow you to fight the bosses however much as you want. Apparently they left it because it was bullcrap anyways.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Raid bosses have set legendaries?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived