Raid bosses have set legendaries?

#1Irradiated_LakePosted 2/2/2013 4:44:00 PM
Aright, I've have gotten two Whiskey Tango Foxtrots, Pyrophobias, Shredifiers from Hyperious, and I've gotten two Conference Calls, Vercucs, Implalers from Pete.
Coincidence? I think they have set legendaries?, I MAY BE *WRONG*, please tell me if I am, but I think they all have certain sets, and I think as an entire board we can figure them out *IF* it hasn't been done already.
#2VerbelKentPosted 2/2/2013 4:46:48 PM
I've had Pete drop a wide variety of Legends from class mods to grenades and shields.

Its just random
---
GT-EspadaZaraki
#3Irradiated_Lake(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 4:48:28 PM
After reading i noticed that about Pete, however, I still don't know about Hyperious though.
#4VerbelKentPosted 2/2/2013 5:09:46 PM
I honestly don't even waste my time on Hyperious simply because he never drops anything of value when I defeat him
---
GT-EspadaZaraki
#5Irradiated_Lake(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 5:34:10 PM
I like Hyperious because i can just step out, kill him, walk back in, and wash and repeat. Pete has much better drops but in the time I kill Hyperious compared to Pete it overrules it....IF I DIDN'T KEEP GETTING THE SAME CRAP!!!!!...............A third Pyrophobia <:'(
#6InfamousCarlPosted 2/2/2013 6:23:04 PM
I've seen Hyperius drop those same 3 items, and a Tattler, in the last couple days
#7Irradiated_Lake(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 6:28:43 PM
Well he dropped another Hornet (I forgot to mention he dropped a Hornet before but my friend got that one), and there is about 200 - 400 Seraph Crystals on the ground if anyone wants them.

GT: Irradiated Lake
#8RineN1Posted 2/2/2013 7:46:26 PM
The last things i got from Pete were a Volcano, a Tortoise and a Hornet :D
Who knows what else he can drop, but from what you said it sure is pretty random
---
GT: RineN1. State you are from here before adding!
Waiting for: Dead Space 3(360) Playing: RE 6(360) Borderlands 2(360) Watching: Mirai Nikki
#9ClarifinatiousPosted 2/2/2013 8:19:40 PM
How are you guys fighting these bosses multiple times? I thought you could only fight them once a day, are you guys using a glitch or exploit or did they change this in a new patch or something?
---
SCREAMINGBEATSS posted...
Books? Knowledge is priceless yo
#10Four SkullsPosted 2/2/2013 10:57:07 PM
The third party company that made the DLC's messed up the order of the months (December>November), so Gearbox had to hotfix it on their side to allow you to fight the bosses however much as you want. Apparently they left it because it was bullcrap anyways.