Best DLC so far?

#1SP00NM4NPosted 2/2/2013 7:54:14 PM
I'm thinking about buying one of the DLCs, and I'm curious as to which one offers the best gear, interesting locations, cool missions, etc. Opinions?
---
GT: B14CKH01ESUN91
#2kiwimyweeweePosted 2/2/2013 8:19:33 PM
Just get torgue so you can lolpete and lolmrtorgue with the best of them.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#3killbot357Posted 2/2/2013 8:22:05 PM
The Kittten is in Torgue so get Torgue.
---
Currently playing: Borderlands 2, The Cave, Paper Mario: Sticker Star
#4Kazama01Posted 2/2/2013 8:31:54 PM
I found Captain Scarlet and her Pirate's Booty to be the most enjoyable so far. It has the best level designs, the best loot from quest rewards, the most interesting characters and story (mr torgue was funny but, to me, not nearly as funny as everyone made him out to be). Overall, it contained all of the most memorable moments.
---
'cause if there's anything more disgusting than virtual reality, it's reality. - Gambler_Justice
#5StormWolf12Posted 2/2/2013 8:49:25 PM
Scarlet adds the Rapier, which is worth the most to me.

I also find that it adds the best maps.
#6FictionerPosted 2/2/2013 8:51:32 PM
I have only one question for you, EXPLOSIONS.?!!!
---
GT: Mr Scrub
#7SP00NM4N(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 9:05:21 PM
Any favorable reviews for Hammerlock's DLC? I guess I'm most interested in which add on offers the best weapons. I played this game for about a month after release, and just recently picked it up again, so I haven't picked up too many legendaries. I forgot how awesome this game is haha
---
GT: B14CKH01ESUN91
#8MrImpatient35Posted 2/2/2013 9:18:10 PM
For the actual story/campaign, I'd pick Torgue hands down. For the weapons, I'd go with the Hammerlock. I'm in love with the infection pistol! Just bought the Hawk Eye recently. That sniper WRECKS fools!
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#9AlleRacingPosted 2/3/2013 12:04:27 AM
I definitely liked them all, but I'd say Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage was the best. Very hilarious, Pyrocaustic Pete the Ultra Invincible is my favourite raid boss, and it brings some nice weapons, shields and grenades. Most of the environments aren't fantastic though, with the exception of The Beatdown, a nice, urban style landscape.

Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt gets my second vote. It is a little short, but the main villain is pretty good, and makes a mockery of classic villain tropes, which I thoroughly enjoyed. There's also a lot of minibosses to fight for some pretty nice blue uniques, which may as well be legendaries. The new enemies are also refreshing, I even had fun with the witch doctors, despite them being juggernauts with no critical spot and the ability to heal and upgrade their allies. I also liked the two raid bosses added, though not quite as much as Pete.

Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty is my third vote. It's not bad, still quite good, but the humour fell a little short in my opinion, and the only environment I liked was Hayter's Folly, and, kind of like Torgue, most of the enemies are just reskinned enemies from the base game. Still, there's decent content to be had there, and new weapons like the Rapier, Pimpernel, 12 pounder and Sand Hawk are nice to have. The raid bosses are kind of stupid though, very frustrating.
---
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/alle5.jpg