to the victor go the spoils

#1aylonsezPosted 2/3/2013 6:41:56 AM
Just did 68 runs with pete and this is what i found
I guess i'm just lucky, I am going to sleep but if you want any of these items send me a private msg and i'll dupe them for you later on in the day.

3 Bee shields
Legendary assassin mod
2 Legendary Siren mod
2 Fastballs (Corrosive & Fire)
2 Nasty surprises ( No element and corrosive)
Nasty kerrblaster
2 Verucs
A Sham - 81%
Transformer
Infinity (no element)

Purples
27% Pistol damage
Vladof relic +30% damage -53.5 Recoil
Scheming Cat mod +94% Smg Damage -29% Accuracy
2 Health relics 50% + 46%
Cooldown relic 35%
166 Bonus FFYL time

Seraph Crystals Count :
---
'MERICA
#2SinisterBladePosted 2/3/2013 7:15:58 AM
I would farm him, but KSS'ing Voracidious is so much quicker for kills. Im going for crystals mainly now so he works. Pete is a pain to farm solo.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#3xHuckleberryPosted 2/3/2013 9:03:24 AM
SinisterBlade posted...
I would farm him, but KSS'ing Voracidious is so much quicker for kills. Im going for crystals mainly now so he works. Pete is a pain to farm solo.

Pete is easier. Just saying.
#4DesertZeroPosted 2/3/2013 9:15:16 AM
xHuckleberry posted...
SinisterBlade posted...

Pete is easier. Just saying.

Not with the Smasher glitch it isn't.
#5xHuckleberryPosted 2/3/2013 9:42:25 AM
Its been awhile since ive glitch pete, but last time i did do it it took like 4 seconds.

Now i guess you can get picky and consider something 3 seconds faster, or even 2. But really?
#6ChicagoTed_Posted 2/3/2013 9:42:27 AM
I haven't fought Voracidious yet, but can it really be that much faster/easier than Pete?

Hit button, 5 second Pete kill, loot, shoot rocket at feet, hold to respawn, jump down elevator, hit button.
---
No Zombie is safe from Chicago Ted
#7youngunner2123Posted 2/3/2013 10:14:07 AM
Hmmmm I could be wrong but murder vor step out arena enter repeat that seems faster
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#8R0880Posted 2/3/2013 10:19:01 AM
I'd imagine Vora would be faster as you don't have to kill yourself. If you are using the Smasher what does it matter, you kill everything but Gee in under 3 secs.
#9SinisterBladePosted 2/3/2013 10:34:33 AM
Vora is so much faster its dizzying, you can quite literally kill him 10x in under a minute. If he dies before the gate closes (KSS) when you walk back out, it doesn't close and he respawns instantly. As long as you keep killing him before the gate closes, this loops. So yea, kill and loot NUMBERS wise, hes hard to beat. Can crash the game in 3mins there's so much loot on the ground.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#10aylonsez(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 7:41:05 PM
Pete is faster for me. The method i use is

Spawn him, kill him, grenade myself, Spawn him, kill him, Grenade myself.
After 8 runs (Because i have 8 grenades) i just loot everything up and throw it in a corner.
Everything i want i throw it in a corner next to the torgue machine, and when i max out my inventory with legendaries i just go back to sanctuary.
---
'MERICA