what are everyones opinions on the best class/build in the game...

#1_henry14_Posted 2/3/2013 9:04:59 AM
my opinion would be a shock/anarchy/discord gaige. i can constantly discord whilst doing major damage, never losing shield or health. i can also build my anarchy which is when i send out my shock deliverence.

my loadout

shock b*tch
thunderball fist (x2 variation)
shock sandhawk
shock deliverence
shock nasty surprise
catalyst mod (+40% team elemental damage +5 shock storm +6 wires)
+30% shock damage relic
black hole

i cant post my skill points due to being on my mobile but you can imagine what i have invested in.

I have played everyone until 50 except axton (lvl 15) so keep that in mind when you post some crazy axton build!
---
GAMERTAG:v ACE RIMMER v
#2KaBoom1322Posted 2/3/2013 9:11:40 AM
I think the best(or most OP)Gaige build is anarchy.As for Axton i go down the guerilla tree and also get healthy.
---
Maybe you're weighing the moral pros and cons but let me assure you that OH MY GOD SHOOT ME IN THE GODDAMNED FACE!!
#3xHuckleberryPosted 2/3/2013 9:43:29 AM
Any class with a full set of legendary gear.

Easy mode.
#4_henry14_(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 9:56:47 AM
xHuckleberry posted...

Easy mode.

you must have a build that you think is most effective? anyone want to share their builds that they think are the best in this topic?i was hoping to get inspiration for builds
---
GAMERTAG:v ACE RIMMER v
#5mike468Posted 2/3/2013 10:03:45 AM(edited)
KaBoom1322 posted...
I think the best(or most OP)Gaige build is anarchy.

Pretty much. Anarchy+(evil smasher+infinity pistol)+bee shield.
---
gamertag: Kabal31082
#6tony8669Posted 2/3/2013 10:39:49 AM
Just looking at class, not gear, I can't say any class is bad. But I really, really like the Gunzerker.

Now for Borderlands 1, Brick was definitely the worst class. His special ability was worthless at max level. Now obviously he was still viable, since with good enough gear you can do anything, but you lose out on having a useful ability like every other class.
#7ApolloAntonPosted 2/3/2013 12:28:53 PM
I finally got my mechro to 50 and i was quit dissapointed, especially with her leg mod. These are how i rank all 5 classes at 50 w/ almost all leg/etech equips. Rampage Sal > Cunning Zero > nuke axton > ruin maya > shock gaige
#8StormWolf12Posted 2/3/2013 12:31:21 PM
Everything is second best compared to Evil Smasher/Orphan maker.
#9xHuckleberryPosted 2/3/2013 2:32:16 PM
_henry14_ posted...
xHuckleberry posted...

Easy mode.

you must have a build that you think is most effective? anyone want to share their builds that they think are the best in this topic?i was hoping to get inspiration for builds

You dont need us for that. Ive used pretty much every class mod in the game and i can say with certainty that pretty much every mod can be efficient and effective. Once agian, all it takes is the right legendary gear, and obviously a Rubi. Pretty much game over. You win.
#10stickboy2323Posted 2/3/2013 3:16:20 PM
ApolloAnton posted...
Rampage Sal > Cunning Zero > nuke axton > ruin maya > shock gaige

I agree with this other than the Gaige build. I find that a LBT build is the weakest of the three major Gaige builds.
---
Badass Rank: 0