6th character?

#1chretien123Posted 2/3/2013 9:59:41 AM
Any chance they will add another character to make the total 6? The parallels of this game and Diablo II are striking in terms of playability.

Also any thoughts that in this game or perhaps in the third game that you will be able to hire mercenaries to accompany you that you can equip?
#2JON4495Posted 2/3/2013 10:13:34 AM
I cant find the tweet atm but randy pitchford said they would add more characters.

He said characters with an 's' as well, so chances are we'll end up with more than 6
---
Gamertag: BIONICxSHADOW
#3tony8669Posted 2/3/2013 10:30:31 AM
JON4495 posted...
I cant find the tweet atm but randy pitchford said they would add more characters.

He said characters with an 's' as well, so chances are we'll end up with more than 6

Now did he say they WERE going to release more characters? I recall him saying doing more of this (character DLC) was something they're interested in, I never heard it was a definite plan.

Honestly, they're doing so much right now I'd be surprised if they do anything beyond their next DLC. But with the way they structured their "season pass", they COULD always do a "Season 2"... I'd kinda like that, would be nice to not have to wait years for another Borderlands game, but it always seems like companies want to try that, then run the numbers and figure bringing out a new version is a better use of their time.
#4JON4495Posted 2/3/2013 10:51:22 AM
tony8669 posted...
JON4495 posted...

Now did he say they WERE going to release more characters? I recall him saying doing more of this (character DLC) was something they're interested in, I never heard it was a definite plan.

Honestly, they're doing so much right now I'd be surprised if they do anything beyond their next DLC. But with the way they structured their "season pass", they COULD always do a "Season 2"... I'd kinda like that, would be nice to not have to wait years for another Borderlands game, but it always seems like companies want to try that, then run the numbers and figure bringing out a new version is a better use of their time.

He said they were going to release more of them, here's the tweet https://twitter.com/DuvalMagic/status/294503742693310464
---
Gamertag: BIONICxSHADOW