LF: shop timer relics

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF: shop timer relics
3 years ago#1
If anyone has a pair of these absolute beasts of relics I would love to get my hands on some. Thanks.
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
3 years ago#2
I was thinking about getting a team together and hanging out in opportunity. I don't have any over 27%
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
3 years ago#3
Unless I'm misunderstanding, why not just save and quit to refresh the inventory?
3 years ago#4
R0880 posted...
Unless I'm misunderstanding, why not just save and quit to refresh the inventory?

Because dude I have a whole awesome shop run planned out to farm mass legendaries. Gonna blow pete or the treasure room out of the water.
3 years ago#5
kiwimyweewee posted...
R0880 posted...

Because dude I have a whole awesome shop run planned out to farm mass legendaries

Dude, this isn't BL1! :P
3 years ago#6
Says you. I made a run within the specifications of the max stat relic. I timed each run to hit the most shops within the time limit to reset. I used my Ironman wristwatch as a timer so my calculations are spot on.
3 years ago#7
kiwimyweewee posted...
Says you. I made a run within the specifications of the max stat relic. I timed each run to hit the most shops within the time limit to reset. I used my Ironman wristwatch as a timer so my calculations are spot on.

Haha. Honestly, if they make it so make level items only appear in shops and from loot midgets again I won't be happy.
3 years ago#8
So in theory, you believe you can pull in more legendary loot from vendors then say, me..if i were to farm the treasure room?

Non-torgue im assuming.

Have you actually tested this, or getting overly excited about a new idea? Im not trying to be a dick or anything either, im actually interested cause its possible you know something i, or we dont.
3 years ago#9
xHuckleberry posted...
So in theory, you believe you can pull in more legendary loot from vendors then say, me..if i were to farm the treasure room?

Non-torgue im assuming.

Have you actually tested this, or getting overly excited about a new idea? Im not trying to be a dick or anything either, im actually interested cause its possible you know something i, or we dont.

I check every vendor and around 400-500 hours of gametime I have gotten 10. You definitely wouldn't need a shop timer to farm vendors.

It's more of a joke about how stupid of an item it is.
3 years ago#10
Ah, got me.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF: shop timer relics

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived