LF: shop timer relics

#1kiwimyweeweePosted 2/3/2013 1:56:02 PM
If anyone has a pair of these absolute beasts of relics I would love to get my hands on some. Thanks.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#2PanopictonguyPosted 2/3/2013 2:02:31 PM
I was thinking about getting a team together and hanging out in opportunity. I don't have any over 27%
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#3R0880Posted 2/3/2013 2:13:58 PM
Unless I'm misunderstanding, why not just save and quit to refresh the inventory?
#4kiwimyweewee(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 2:19:39 PM
R0880 posted...
Unless I'm misunderstanding, why not just save and quit to refresh the inventory?

Because dude I have a whole awesome shop run planned out to farm mass legendaries. Gonna blow pete or the treasure room out of the water.
---
#5R0880Posted 2/3/2013 2:37:55 PM
kiwimyweewee posted...
R0880 posted...

Because dude I have a whole awesome shop run planned out to farm mass legendaries

Dude, this isn't BL1! :P
#6kiwimyweewee(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 2:41:48 PM
Says you. I made a run within the specifications of the max stat relic. I timed each run to hit the most shops within the time limit to reset. I used my Ironman wristwatch as a timer so my calculations are spot on.
---
#7R0880Posted 2/3/2013 2:44:44 PM
kiwimyweewee posted...
Says you. I made a run within the specifications of the max stat relic. I timed each run to hit the most shops within the time limit to reset. I used my Ironman wristwatch as a timer so my calculations are spot on.

Haha. Honestly, if they make it so make level items only appear in shops and from loot midgets again I won't be happy.
#8xHuckleberryPosted 2/3/2013 2:51:18 PM
So in theory, you believe you can pull in more legendary loot from vendors then say, me..if i were to farm the treasure room?

Non-torgue im assuming.

Have you actually tested this, or getting overly excited about a new idea? Im not trying to be a dick or anything either, im actually interested cause its possible you know something i, or we dont.
#9kiwimyweewee(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 3:12:20 PM
xHuckleberry posted...
So in theory, you believe you can pull in more legendary loot from vendors then say, me..if i were to farm the treasure room?

Non-torgue im assuming.

Have you actually tested this, or getting overly excited about a new idea? Im not trying to be a dick or anything either, im actually interested cause its possible you know something i, or we dont.

I check every vendor and around 400-500 hours of gametime I have gotten 10. You definitely wouldn't need a shop timer to farm vendors.

It's more of a joke about how stupid of an item it is.
---
#10xHuckleberryPosted 2/3/2013 3:15:07 PM
Ah, got me.