I have been Farming forever!!!!!

#11Craig135(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 3:50:43 PM
You guys are awesome!!!!!

Thanks to everyone who helped!!!!
#12H_Panic22Posted 2/3/2013 8:06:22 PM
This why people stop getting helped...that sense of entitlement.

How dare you not respond quickly, for I have summoned you!
---
Gamertag= H Panic22
#13kiwimyweeweePosted 2/3/2013 8:15:18 PM
H_Panic22 posted...

Pretty much why I don't dupe in general except people I know who aren't just asking for handouts. Honestly I hate trading period.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#14H_Panic22Posted 2/3/2013 8:23:22 PM
kiwimyweewee posted...
H_Panic22 posted...

Pretty much why I don't dupe in general except people I know who aren't just asking for handouts. Honestly I hate trading period.

I used to, but then I noticed that for every one person I offered to help, I would get 11 friend request followed by poorly spelled demands (not requests) for items. Only so many times I'm going to get called a "stingy mother f****r"because I wont turn off Sesame Street with my son because you NEED a Twister/Cobra/Sham etc right this second.
---
Gamertag= H Panic22
#15kiwimyweeweePosted 2/3/2013 8:31:12 PM
H_Panic22 posted...
kiwimyweewee posted...
H_Panic22 posted...

I used to, but then I noticed that for every one person I offered to help, I would get 11 friend request followed by poorly spelled demands (not requests) for items. Only so many times I'm going to get called a "stingy mother f****r"because I wont turn off Sesame Street with my son because you NEED a Twister/Cobra/Sham etc right this second.

I got a request two days ago from a thread in borderlands 1 I made about a year and a half ago. I completed said request but honestly iI do not feel like taking the time anymore, selfish I know but so are the requests most of the time. I haven't duped yet but if a somebody on my friends list asks for something, like dorey or stick, I will oblige.

Never been deadset against duping just rather play the game.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#16bkblakeyPosted 2/3/2013 9:58:04 PM
if you're still looking for some good legendary weapons I can help out. just send me MSG on Xbox and I will dupe u some stuff whenever I get online.

GT: KYdrugdealer