I have been Farming forever!!!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. I have been Farming forever!!!!!

User Info: Craig135

Craig135
3 years ago#11
You guys are awesome!!!!!

Thanks to everyone who helped!!!!

User Info: H_Panic22

H_Panic22
3 years ago#12
This why people stop getting helped...that sense of entitlement.

How dare you not respond quickly, for I have summoned you!
Gamertag= H Panic22

User Info: kiwimyweewee

kiwimyweewee
3 years ago#13
H_Panic22 posted...

Pretty much why I don't dupe in general except people I know who aren't just asking for handouts. Honestly I hate trading period.
They're not going to say no because of the implication.

User Info: H_Panic22

H_Panic22
3 years ago#14
kiwimyweewee posted...
H_Panic22 posted...

Pretty much why I don't dupe in general except people I know who aren't just asking for handouts. Honestly I hate trading period.

I used to, but then I noticed that for every one person I offered to help, I would get 11 friend request followed by poorly spelled demands (not requests) for items. Only so many times I'm going to get called a "stingy mother f****r"because I wont turn off Sesame Street with my son because you NEED a Twister/Cobra/Sham etc right this second.
Gamertag= H Panic22

User Info: kiwimyweewee

kiwimyweewee
3 years ago#15
H_Panic22 posted...
kiwimyweewee posted...
H_Panic22 posted...

I used to, but then I noticed that for every one person I offered to help, I would get 11 friend request followed by poorly spelled demands (not requests) for items. Only so many times I'm going to get called a "stingy mother f****r"because I wont turn off Sesame Street with my son because you NEED a Twister/Cobra/Sham etc right this second.

I got a request two days ago from a thread in borderlands 1 I made about a year and a half ago. I completed said request but honestly iI do not feel like taking the time anymore, selfish I know but so are the requests most of the time. I haven't duped yet but if a somebody on my friends list asks for something, like dorey or stick, I will oblige.

Never been deadset against duping just rather play the game.
They're not going to say no because of the implication.

User Info: bkblakey

bkblakey
3 years ago#16
if you're still looking for some good legendary weapons I can help out. just send me MSG on Xbox and I will dupe u some stuff whenever I get online.

GT: KYdrugdealer
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. I have been Farming forever!!!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived