Longevity

#1SkullGnasherPosted 2/4/2013 12:06:36 AM
I have to say, this game has more then met my expectations.
Since I got the game on release, Ive had a blast pillaging Pandora for its spoils and loot. There isnt a better feeling when you kill Vermivorous and he drops the Bone Blinder or Galahad head. Sure, theres those frustrating moments when youre farming the Warrior, and you see that Conferance Call under his belly, and you curse and spit because its only 2 ft away, but yet so far.
Ive been reading these boards since, well, Dynasty Warriors way back when, and Ive decided to make a profile on here to jump in on the debates, the general discussion and loot exchanges.
Ill say it now, Im not against duping, and Im not against those who oppose it. The point of this topic is to basically say that this game is still in the top ten for a reason, and thats because we all play this game. Whether its through glitching, exploits, duping, playing legit or even just playing socially, we are keeping this game alive.
So, with that said, I hope this topic expresses my opinion fairly and that Im also happy to jump aboard the crazy train.
#2TrazielPosted 2/4/2013 12:19:22 AM
Cool story son.

No seriously. Welcome.
---
Gamertag: LaGrimm
Now Playing: Borderlands 2
#3SinisterBladePosted 2/4/2013 12:20:34 AM
Borderlands is my baby. Stole 2012 unequivocally for me. This game is easily my favorite game in years. I got it for $25 on black friday, not that I wasn't going to buy it, BL 1 stole 09 fir me too! But haven't stopped playing since then. Imo its perfect. The humor some complain is low bro or childish, im like look, silly, immature, inappropriate jokes.. im not above making them. :P

The looting is great, its funny if you stop trying to be all super-serial about everything, and this game in co-op is a blast. GET YOU SOME xD
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#4SkullGnasher(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 12:25:39 AM
Lol, yea! * get a kick out of chilling in Sanctuary sometimes doing stupid stuff, like foot races and target practices.
Im a huge Gears fan and BL2 easily was the best choice after I maxed out Gears 3, like you said, stole the year, hands down. I jumped on BL1 a year after it came out, but 2010 was hijacked by Pandora for sure.
#5SinisterBladePosted 2/4/2013 1:08:30 AM
Gears 3! omg xD. I loved that game, until the MP lost any challenge and I stopped. Our team, my 4 guys and I, where the scourge of public warzone. I have a 3 k/d and a 10 WL in that mode alone. [Yes ten]. We where feared, occasionally people or teams we had stomped before would see us, notice it was us and just leave. Guess they remebered the name.. xD

Im concerned about Jugdgement, but Ill give PCF a shot.

Oh man goofing off and paling around is the best in this game. When glitches get thrown in the mix, your gonna have a good time no doubt.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#6SkullGnasher(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 4:20:18 AM
Not bragging, but my overall K/D is 7.2 and win/loses were around 10. OK, Im bragging :P
I gave up when I couldnt get any more Onyx medals, and realized having my Gnasher at onyx x3 was abit too much. Horde was my favorite though, But execution/guardian was my forte.
#7F_GalikanokusPosted 2/4/2013 6:15:05 AM
F***in eh Dynasty Warriors represent
---
"This is America. Kidnapping a Christian? That's worse than harboring a fugitive."
#8KaBoom1322Posted 2/4/2013 6:17:58 AM
Welcome.
---
Maybe you're weighing the moral pros and cons but let me assure you that OH MY GOD SHOOT ME IN THE GODDAMNED FACE!!
#9AlleRacingPosted 2/4/2013 8:15:00 AM
I thought I'd tire of it quickly because I played the crap out of Borderlands 1. But nope, 300 hours and counting.
---
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/alle5.jpg
#10Ice WeaselPosted 2/4/2013 8:43:58 AM
I don't know how you guys do it. I love Borderlands 2 - I really, really do. But I was so completely sick of the game by the time the second DLC came out. I played it for about half an hour and decided I'd just had enough. It felt like I was forcing myself to play. Haven't been back since, (which is kind of stupid as I bought the season pass).