B**** worth farming?

#1KaBoom1322Posted 2/4/2013 4:32:00 AM
Currently farming bunker for heads and a sham.I've never used it but from what i've heard it's a pretty good Smg.Is it worth farming?
---
Maybe you're weighing the moral pros and cons but let me assure you that OH MY GOD SHOOT ME IN THE GODDAMNED FACE!!
#2xXXxMrBxXXxPosted 2/4/2013 4:38:27 AM
Hell yes, best SMG in the game, with the Hellfire.
But, why don't you just ask for a duped one, like everybody here?I'm shocked.
More seriously, though, good luck with the Bunker, he is very stingy with his drops!
#3KaBoom1322(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 4:42:46 AM
xXXxMrBxXXx posted...
Hell yes, best SMG in the game, with the Hellfire.
But, why don't you just ask for a duped one, like everybody here?I'm shocked.
More seriously, though, good luck with the Bunker, he is very stingy with his drops!

Cheers for that.
I like to get my legendaries from farming.Makes it alot more meaningful.
---
Maybe you're weighing the moral pros and cons but let me assure you that OH MY GOD SHOOT ME IN THE GODDAMNED FACE!!
#4Argyle_GargoylePosted 2/4/2013 4:52:22 AM
i was the same as you. the b**** was an after thought when i was first farming bunker. i wanted a sham mostly.

then one dropped and i was head over heals for the thing.

IMO it is well worth it. the only other SMG that gets even close to the amount of use my b**** gets is slagga for the utility. the b**** is amazing for zer0 IMO. the thing is a crit machine. nothing short of raid bosses last very long against it

well worth trying to get one id say
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#5KaBoom1322(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 4:57:18 AM
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
i was the same as you. the b**** was an after thought when i was first farming bunker. i wanted a sham mostly.

then one dropped and i was head over heals for the thing.

IMO it is well worth it. the only other SMG that gets even close to the amount of use my b**** gets is slagga for the utility. the b**** is amazing for zer0 IMO. the thing is a crit machine. nothing short of raid bosses last very long against it

well worth trying to get one id say

My mind is made up then.I'm going to farm for one,should be able to take him out quick, my hornet absolutely wrecks him.
---
#6killbot357Posted 2/4/2013 6:27:38 AM
Good luck. Bunker's drop rates are awful. I've killed him maybe 200 times and only seen one Sham drop.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Borderlands 2, The Cave, Paper Mario: Sticker Star
#7TheTrueSetoPosted 2/4/2013 7:33:45 AM
Farmed the Bunker countless times for a Sham, and got a slag B*tch instead.

Oh well.
---
i care about your problemz
#8stepinstonesPosted 2/4/2013 7:38:37 AM
B**** please... Lol.

Anyway, the B**** was my fav legendary from the furst game. Its quite nice!
Though its a... B**** to farm....
Yeah that was bad....
---
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/9354443/
Im a Furry and i get all dem ladies. You jelly bro?
#9MrImpatient35Posted 2/4/2013 8:25:31 AM
I think it is. The B**ch is my 2nd favorite gun to use to revive myself from fight for your life, because of the accuracy. My fav gun would be the baby maker. That's pretty much instant revive. Combine that with the black hole shield.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#10forgotten0285Posted 2/4/2013 8:35:31 AM
B**** is the best gun to have if you are one of those players who cannot stand how slow projectiles are and how inaccurate guns are in this game in general.

B**** is basically a laser after the initial signature kick levels off. You won't miss.
---
not changing my sig until Shenmue 3 is officially announced.