Critical Ascension is actually pretty awesome.

#1BigRobb2389Posted 2/4/2013 8:45:35 AM
It doesn't have amazing use for just running mobs, but it is an absolute Boss Slayer.

I enjoy using it as a way to tell how good ive been sniping while just running through mobs, lol. The 6 or so seconds you get before stacks start decaying doesn't feel nearly as short as people make it out to be, and one stack per second after that ain't bad. Plus, 6 seconds is how long deception lasts, so its easy to line up a shot without losing damage if you need to pop into deception.

Even at only 5 stacks, you are getting a boost thats pretty much as good as any other 5/5 skill in skill trees.

Its insane how many buffs and boosts Zer0 has stacking on top of each other towards endgame. its really quite ridiculous.

I'm really starting to like Zer0, you can do a lot of cool stuff with his character, I'll probably end up running a Shotgunning Melee Zer0 (No other character has a skill that improves accuracy like Zer0, which is crazy good with shotguns).

But anyway, I just wanted to show my love for this under appreciated skill.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/BigRobb/
#2StormWolf12Posted 2/4/2013 8:47:49 AM
Mmmm.... Solo Hyperius with it.
#3Jambi_ManPosted 2/4/2013 10:02:20 AM
Best character.... Ever.
---
TOOLarmy 4 life. Spiral Out.....
#4Argyle_GargoylePosted 2/4/2013 10:33:24 AM
i think it would be a lot better if the duration was longer, but the cap was way lower. it is effective when you get some stacks going, but they are gone by the time you get to the next mob.

i just find the utility and power of death blossom WAY more useful

i really enjoy a cunning bore build
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!