I need some views on my Salv build/loadout...

#1fakesnoop77Posted 2/4/2013 9:07:40 AM(edited)
This is my final build; -

http://www.bl2skills.com/gunzerker.html#000000000005105510505152052020100

I am using a legendary Bezerker class mod to add +5 to Hard to kill, Incite, Inconcievable and Filled to the brim.

The shield I am using is the Evoloution but I swap that out occasionally with an Alkaline Bee for Pete/Raid Bosses.

Guns; -

Murdering Slagga
Vladof E-Tech Blaster (Corrosive)
Sapping Sandhawk
Vladof Topneaa Launcher (Shock)

Purple Protection Relic mainly used, but do swap out for Sheriffs Badge if I use my Shock Infinity on Raid Bosses

A Slag Bouncing Bonnie mod for grenades.

Anywhere I could improve on the skill tree? or any other decent loot I should equip?

Thanks
---
In pitch dark I go walking in your landscape.
#2StormWolf12Posted 2/4/2013 9:08:04 AM
fakesnoop77 posted...

I am using a legendary Bezerker class mod to add +5 to Hard to kill, Incite, Inconcievable and Filled to the brim.

Lol, you wish.
#3ApolloAntonPosted 2/4/2013 9:10:43 AM
get a unkempt harold. plays well with sal.
#4fakesnoop77(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 9:12:51 AM
StormWolf12 posted...
fakesnoop77 posted...

Lol, you wish.

Yeah, realised that after I posted. My bad.

The build should have a point in Locked and Loaded instead.
---
#5fakesnoop77(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 9:41:45 AM
Nobody wants to talk builds huh?
---
#6BigSai29Posted 2/4/2013 10:11:54 AM
Nope, board is too busy discussing the lyrical genius of Nikki Minaj. If you are going Legendary Berserker, you may as well splash a point into Lock and Loaded and Quickdraw. You have a random 1 point in Just got Real so you could take it from there.

I'm Ready Already is pretty useless and you only need the 5 in Get Some to cooldown the Action Skill as long as you can get a long Gunzerking streak going. You could allocate 3 of those points elsewhere in Rampage and still be able to go all the way down to Keep Firing and have 2 points left over to play with.