Question on DLC

#1VaultBoyXPosted 2/4/2013 12:35:49 PM
I already have the Pirate's Booty, so which one would you say is better just overall? Right now I'm leading towards Sir Hammerlock but I'm still not completely sure...
---
GT: NCR Sniper777
#2TheIastspartanPosted 2/4/2013 12:48:16 PM(edited)
The general consensus is that Torgue is the better of the two. It has a bit more content and the writing is hands down the funniest in the entire series yet. Hammerlock is pretty meh.
#3VaultBoyX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 12:48:27 PM
TheIastspartan posted...
The general consensus is that Torgue is the better of the two. It has a bit more content and the writing is hands down the funniest in the entire series yet.

It is extremely funny (I've seen videos of it) but isn't it just like an arena type thing?
---
GT: NCR Sniper777
#4Argyle_GargoylePosted 2/4/2013 12:48:43 PM
ive played all 3 and i would say torgue is the best. it is all preference, so if hammerlock looks appealing, then you might want it, but the general consensus is that torgue is the best of the bunch
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#5TheIastspartanPosted 2/4/2013 12:49:56 PM
VaultBoyX posted...
TheIastspartan posted...
The general consensus is that Torgue is the better of the two. It has a bit more content and the writing is hands down the funniest in the entire series yet.

It is extremely funny (I've seen videos of it) but isn't it just like an arena type thing?

It's more like a story built around arena battles. You do a few of them here and there, but they're spaced out with other objectives in between.
#6tony8669Posted 2/4/2013 1:21:20 PM
I thought Hammerlock was more difficult, but it wasn't really as much fun as the other two.

Torgue was freakin hilarious. Which isn't to say Hammerlock wasn't funny too (IMO it WAS funny), but I dunno... maybe it's because I used to watch pro wrestling and kept expecting Torgue to tell me to snap into a slim jim.

Scarlet's was also good as well, I don't mean to take away from that either.

Whatever. Don't choose, just get the season pass.
#7MosebysRangersPosted 2/4/2013 2:22:17 PM
I saw all three as pretty blase with Torgue the most boring. Torgue is great if you like large open areas with not much going on and constant shouting in both volume and in text with a great deal of profanity. Torgue does have a good boss to farm however in Peete and really good for co-oping to keep boredom reduced. Just my thoughts.

Hammerlock is about the same but at least the enemies are more unigue and a bit deadlier.

Torgue does give up some good juicy tidbits on Moxxi if you pay attention.