There's a Zombie Apocalypse choose a Parter to survive!...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. There's a Zombie Apocalypse choose a Parter to survive!...

User Info: Bardockpwnsjoo

Bardockpwnsjoo
3 years ago#21
Maya. Once we're the only things left alive in the universe, she pretty much has no choice.
So, if you put an Oriental guy in a bowl, and spin it around, does he become disOriented?

User Info: Reagga

Reagga
3 years ago#22
Claptrap will use his awesome ninja powers.

User Info: Anyte

Anyte
3 years ago#23
Lilith.
Zombies don't like fire, remember?

User Info: marianhossa18rw

marianhossa18rw
3 years ago#24
Gaige is the obvious choice here. Upshot Robot skill would allow DT to last forever. You figure That zombies would be a 1 hit kill for him and add 5 seconds and 4% melee per kill and he would live forever!

User Info: marianhossa18rw

marianhossa18rw
3 years ago#25
marianhossa18rw posted...
Gaige is the obvious choice here. Upshot Robot skill would allow DT to last forever. You figure That zombies would be a 1 hit kill for him and add 5 seconds and 4% melee per kill and he would live forever!

On a side note: After I killed the warrior with my Mechro the one time, while i was looking at all that loot after a few minutes I realized that DT had been farming the stupid Rakks in the area for so long that he was up to 140 stacks of upshot robot lol. That's A LOT of melee damage.

User Info: BayouJoe

BayouJoe
3 years ago#26
What's a parter? Moses was the only one I knew of, he parted the Red Sea, lol.
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."

User Info: AngryOldFeral

AngryOldFeral
3 years ago#27
None of them. I pick Scooter.

Idiot Savant that can make escape vehicles to digitize out of thin air? Yes please.
Smoking Ghost / Feral Manx
Proud Outcast of Capcom Unity
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. There's a Zombie Apocalypse choose a Parter to survive!...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived