zer0 for a noob?

#1SkizZoOPosted 2/4/2013 11:12:39 PM
Hello, i,want to plat zer0 ( im bored of axton )

so, i dont know how to,plat the assassin.

which build Is the most appropriate for me?
i heard There Is a mle build, its not to hard from lvl 1 ? Or i need to hit 50 first, and respec?

thanks guys.
#2LunarAmbiencePosted 2/5/2013 12:16:44 AM
Yeah, the Melee build is the best bet on the Assassin regardless of level or respec after ten SP or so of Cunning.

Play to match your style, though.
---
The above is both true and false.
#3SkizZoO(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 2:56:31 AM
Thx!

maybe sniping tree Is good for P1, and for 2/2.5 i ll do melee?
#4Argyle_GargoylePosted 2/5/2013 5:00:23 AM(edited)
i use a full cunning 1/2 sniping build and i wreck shop.

hes a very diverse character in that all of his styles play totally different.

he isnt quite as forgiving as axton (he can be a bit squishy by comparison), but im finding that im dishing out insane damage at level 50. deception is more hands on than the turret. not quite the same get out of jail free card, but great if you use it well.

sniper or melee alone are more than enough in PT1, but i PT2, most suggest either a cunning based build focused on either melee or gunplay.

death blossom is simply awesome

http://talent.87bazillion.com/2/assassin.php?505051300050055104510000000000

this is the build i am using at the moment. cunning/b0re. i love it. for this build i generally either use a 1 shot sniper or disturbed stalker COM. i move around some skills if i use the legendary hunter COM

im starting to like the disturbed stalker even more than the sniper COM, as there is no shield penalty. my pistol fire rate is through the roof with the stalker COM and a sheriffs badge

melee is also cool, but i just prefer a gun oriented style personally. if you choose to go that route, this build will work pretty well for you.
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#5StormWolf12Posted 2/5/2013 5:17:41 AM
Ewww. I hate his sniping tree. Go melee
#6MayhemersPosted 2/5/2013 6:02:29 AM
This is my current level 50 build with the Legendary mod: http://www.bl2skills.com/assassin.html#325051500041500000001450310000

I went down the entire right side to level 31 to get the achievement, and it was actually quite fun doing that. Not strictly possible to do it as easily in TVHM though imo.
---
Lie with passion and be forever damned...
#7MosebysRangersPosted 2/5/2013 6:59:56 AM
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
i use a full cunning 1/2 sniping build and i wreck shop.

hes a very diverse character in that all of his styles play totally different.

he isnt quite as forgiving as axton (he can be a bit squishy by comparison), but im finding that im dishing out insane damage at level 50. deception is more hands on than the turret. not quite the same get out of jail free card, but great if you use it well.

sniper or melee alone are more than enough in PT1, but i PT2, most suggest either a cunning based build focused on either melee or gunplay.

death blossom is simply awesome

http://talent.87bazillion.com/2/assassin.php?505051300050055104510000000000

this is the build i am using at the moment. cunning/b0re. i love it. for this build i generally either use a 1 shot sniper or disturbed stalker COM. i move around some skills if i use the legendary hunter COM

im starting to like the disturbed stalker even more than the sniper COM, as there is no shield penalty. my pistol fire rate is through the roof with the stalker COM and a sheriffs badge

melee is also cool, but i just prefer a gun oriented style personally. if you choose to go that route, this build will work pretty well for you.

My build is similiar to this. At work. But I go primary tree cunning. Than split rest between other trees. Pretty sure picking up bore. This build allows me to run/gun and snipe. Reason I like cunning is the kunai and marked for death. This is my favorite skill. Go into deception and mark x amount of enemies including bosses for 20% damage up to x amount of seconds is awesome. Once leave deception can snipe or blast em. Love using this with pistols and jacking that hammer wreaking havoc.