You know you have been farming too much when......

#11fakesnoop77(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 3:26:51 AM
Panzorg posted...
Well if your farming for the cobra id gladly help also i have a slag norfleet if your interested.

Send me a message to Fakesnoop77 and next time I run the Beat Down I will invite
---
In pitch dark I go walking in your landscape.
#12fakesnoop77(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 5:07:59 AM
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
fakesnoop77 posted...
Panzorg posted...
You got a cobra you could dupe for me?

Sorry, no Cobra. That is next on my list to farm for

Honestly, I don't know if it would be worth it. It's a very low chance.

Something like .88% chance that a Sniper that drops from a Burner will actually be a Cobra!
---
#13Argyle_GargoylePosted 2/5/2013 5:55:31 AM
i actually did that the other day with a skull masher and a bonus package.

they were both inferior to other versions i already had. it felt kinda wrong
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#14fakesnoop77(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 7:05:07 AM
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...

I used to put inferior versions of stuff I already had in to the bank but then I realised I would never use them so I sold all the stuff I never used and made millions!

No shame in selling a legendary if you would never use it
---
#15Komander21Posted 2/5/2013 7:18:27 AM
Panzorg posted...
Well if your farming for the cobra id gladly help also i have a slag norfleet if your interested.

I have 2 cobras (I believe) if you want one or both. Send me a friend request, I should be on within the hour im just catching up on some tv right now.
---
I am the Komander. I Komand you. GT: I Farm Lead
#16Argyle_GargoylePosted 2/5/2013 7:24:16 AM
fakesnoop77 posted...

I used to put inferior versions of stuff I already had in to the bank but then I realised I would never use them so I sold all the stuff I never used and made millions!

kinda what i am realizing. especially after farming pete for random loot.

when i was doing more specific farming it was a bit different as i usually would farm til i got an item and then move on (im not overly concerned with having the maximum utmost when it comes to specific legendaries. im usually pretty happy with what i get).

with Pete's random drop chance, im starting to get a few doubles of things i already farmed. the bonus package i sold was inferior in every way to my current longbow meteor shower, as was the ti' kope skullmasher compared to my tum tum.

figured that they would just sit in my bank forever so i just sold em. i guess i could have given them away, but with the prevalence of duping its not like they are all that rare or tough to get for people that desperately need them
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#17fakesnoop77(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 8:28:30 AM
fakesnoop77 posted...

kinda what i am realizing. especially after farming pete for random loot.

when i was doing more specific farming it was a bit different as i usually would farm til i got an item and then move on (im not overly concerned with having the maximum utmost when it comes to specific legendaries. im usually pretty happy with what i get).

with Pete's random drop chance, im starting to get a few doubles of things i already farmed. the bonus package i sold was inferior in every way to my current longbow meteor shower, as was the ti' kope skullmasher compared to my tum tum.

figured that they would just sit in my bank forever so i just sold em. i guess i could have given them away, but with the prevalence of duping its not like they are all that rare or tough to get for people that desperately need them

Yeah, people just need to dedicate some time to specific farming. Sooner or later the stuff you want will drop. I would say that most of my loot could be improved upon but I am happy with what I have so far.

I can't see me doing much more farming to be honest
---
#18killbot357Posted 2/5/2013 9:16:32 AM
Knuckledragger dropped a lv. 49 Hornet for me the other day. I just threw it on the ground.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Borderlands 2, The Cave, Paper Mario: Sticker Star
#19teknic1200Posted 2/5/2013 10:06:12 AM
fakesnoop77 posted...

I just throw it them on the ground in random matches, people get stoked!
---
Today is the Tomorrow you were promised Yesterday
#20MosebysRangersPosted 2/5/2013 10:15:11 AM
teknic1200 posted...
fakesnoop77 posted...

I just throw it them on the ground in random matches, people get stoked!

This what my friend does. Or I just join some Live friends especially ones that don't play frequently after asking 1rst. letting them know I want to drop some stuff no longer using. They are always greatful.