LF Commando, Siren, & Mechro Heads and Skins

#1drj898Posted 2/5/2013 5:10:31 AM
I have a LOT but still missing some for Axton, and about 1/4 of the heads and skins for Maya and Gaige.

I have a lot of legendaries, e-tech's, and purples I can dupe/trade for any heads or skins you guys might have.

Thanks!!!
---
GT, and PSN: DrJ898
#2drj898(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 10:06:06 AM
buuuump
---
#3K-dogg2007Posted 2/5/2013 10:20:20 AM
I'm looking got the Heads and skins for everything. My Siren is 50 but I'm still missing a lot. Let me know via XBL. Thanks!
---
GT: Sniper Wolf Ken / PSN: Sniper-Wolf-Ken
Better to ask forgiveness, than premission. - Brom (Eragon)
#4VeritasAbIratoPosted 2/5/2013 11:00:36 AM
i have Mecro: lovely corpse, Siren: Clean Shave, Kawaii Killer, Cold steel (purple), Alkaline Mistress (blue) heads if you need any of those?
#5drj898(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 11:01:53 AM
Thanks guys, yeah A lot of those I don't have still.

I'll be on in around 4 hours so send me a message then! I'll send you one too.

Thanks!
---
#6hexasiousPosted 2/5/2013 11:22:36 AM
VeritasAbIrato posted...
i have Mecro: lovely corpse, Siren: Clean Shave, Kawaii Killer, Cold steel (purple), Alkaline Mistress (blue) heads if you need any of those?

I have some legendaries to trade if you'd want to dupe me these heads, hit me up, gamertag is Unholybandaid.
#7VeritasAbIratoPosted 2/5/2013 12:14:20 PM
hexasious posted...
VeritasAbIrato posted...

I have some legendaries to trade if you'd want to dupe me these heads, hit me up, gamertag is Unholybandaid.

are you on now?
#8K-dogg2007Posted 2/5/2013 12:23:14 PM
hexasious posted...
VeritasAbIrato posted...

I have the Alkaline Mistress and the Cold Steel, but thats about it. I'd be willing to take any skins/heads if offered. I Would even help dupe them if needed. Hit me up please.
---
GT: Sniper Wolf Ken / PSN: Sniper-Wolf-Ken
Better to ask forgiveness, than premission. - Brom (Eragon)
#9VeritasAbIratoPosted 2/5/2013 12:28:25 PM
K-dogg2007 posted...
hexasious posted...
VeritasAbIrato posted...

I have the Alkaline Mistress and the Cold Steel, but thats about it. I'd be willing to take any skins/heads if offered. I Would even help dupe them if needed. Hit me up please.

send invite gt:veritasabirato
#10drj898(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 5:40:05 AM
Just waking this thread back up....anyone else? Maybe?
---