What is your least favorite Legendary Weapon?

#1FAILUREtoreplyPosted 2/5/2013 8:39:37 AM
Mine has to be the Torgue Shotgun Flakker. I never can hit the enemy, the cocking takes forever, the reload is at least decent though. Compared to other Legendary Shoguns like the Conference Call. the Striker, or even the Deliverance will blow this gun away. I just can't seem to find a place for this weapon!
---
And I'm all out of bubblegum
#2pyros411Posted 2/5/2013 8:41:14 AM
Norfleet
#3Komander21Posted 2/5/2013 8:43:33 AM
Madhous, Pitchfork and White Death.
---
I am the Komander. I Komand you. GT: I Farm Lead
#4fakesnoop77Posted 2/5/2013 8:43:36 AM
FAILUREtoreply posted...
Mine has to be the Torgue Shotgun Flakker. I never can hit the enemy, the cocking takes forever, the reload is at least decent though. Compared to other Legendary Shoguns like the Conference Call. the Striker, or even the Deliverance will blow this gun away. I just can't seem to find a place for this weapon!

The Flakker is actually quite good for the Bar Brawl. However, it sucks at other times. In regards to the question, my least favorite is the Gunnerang.

My god I hate that weapon!
---
In pitch dark I go walking in your landscape.
#5cookietheifPosted 2/5/2013 8:46:41 AM
I hate sledges shotgun, it feels so weak compared to other shotguns.
---
Official Elven Overlord of The Elder Scrolls V Board
If I wore panties, I'd need to change them!": VexNoFace
#6holyknightramzaPosted 2/5/2013 8:46:52 AM
pyros411 posted...
Norfleet

i agree. it's a really strong launcher but all the projectiles in mine are too random to be effective.
#7AlleRacingPosted 2/5/2013 8:47:15 AM
Between the Flakker and Logan's Gun. The Flakker at least looks cool though, so Logan's Gun it is.
---
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/alle5.jpg
#8atomicbreathPosted 2/5/2013 8:47:16 AM
Pitchfork unless you have a Mechromancer with ricochet shot.
---
Fact because it's science. ==============================================
#9Argyle_GargoylePosted 2/5/2013 8:51:55 AM
i think id have to go with the gunerang. i got a low level 1 te 1st time i killed rakkman on PT1.

it did good damage for the time, but its boomerang effect doesnt seem to have a use aside from taking forever to hit and enemy (if it ever does) or even worse, coming back and exploding on your character.

i wish it had the same effect as the deliverance (awesome tracking). keep the speed of the gunerang throw, but obviously less explosive damage than the deliverance

im also no a fan of the pitchfork sniper. it can surely do great damage against large bosses, but the sniper ammo is just too limited. your through your entire ammo supply after only a few bursts.
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#10killbot357Posted 2/5/2013 8:56:25 AM
Of the ones I've found, I didn't like the Striker much. It wasn't as useful to me as my shock Jolly Roger.

I'm also not a big fan of the Gub. A huge mag size is a pretty lame gimmick for a legendary.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Borderlands 2, The Cave, Paper Mario: Sticker Star