Can anyone tell me where my heads and skins went?

#1VeritasAbIratoPosted 2/5/2013 10:34:50 AM
Sooo has anyone else experienced starting up your game and just NOT having a whole lot of the heads and skins that you have earned and or found? Also, im assuming i know this answer, buuuut, can i get them back? Any info is appreciated. Thank you.
#2VeritasAbIrato(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 11:12:02 PM
bump...y
#3SlumberMindPosted 2/6/2013 6:21:46 AM
This sounds like the Badass rank reset.
Did you have to redistribute BA tokens?
#4SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 2/6/2013 7:20:10 AM
If that is the case, I can help. I don't have much, but I can dupe a couple of Verm heads for ya.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#5VeritasAbIrato(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 8:39:15 AM
yes i totally did and thank you very much, that's why this forum can be so cool, ill message you next time I'm on, thanks. Im going to look up more on that glitch too. The point reset sucked too because it was NOTHING like it was before; lost like 8% wep damage, accur and recoil reduction, replaced with elemental stuff and shield stuff, which over all i don't like nearly as much.
#6H_Panic22Posted 2/6/2013 10:06:36 AM
VeritasAbIrato posted...
yes i totally did and thank you very much, that's why this forum can be so cool, ill message you next time I'm on, thanks. Im going to look up more on that glitch too. The point reset sucked too because it was NOTHING like it was before; lost like 8% wep damage, accur and recoil reduction, replaced with elemental stuff and shield stuff, which over all i don't like nearly as much.

This has happened to me 4 times. I started keeping my hard to find heads on a seperate character. Hit me up and ill square you away.
---
Gamertag= H Panic22