Pete was generous, but things I dont want

#1H3nryW1ls0n3Posted 2/5/2013 12:35:35 PM
Pete dropped a few legendary's but I dont want them, so join my game and take them or crystals if you need them.

My gt is same as here message and I'll invite
#2plagoyPosted 2/5/2013 1:09:22 PM
I tried to fight Pete a second time today spent the Eridum but he just stayed
on top of the Ledge and didn't come down pushed the Platform control and that didn't work had to save and quit
#3jloewensteinPosted 2/5/2013 1:29:57 PM
plagoy posted...
I tried to fight Pete a second time today spent the Eridum but he just stayed
on top of the Ledge and didn't come down pushed the Platform control and that didn't work had to save and quit

Don't save and quit, just kill yourself with the elevator. He won't freeze if you do this way. Grab the blues and purples on the ground to sell in the vending machine upstairs (I supouse you're killing him for oranges and crystals), is more than enough to pay the fee for reconstruction.
#4xXXxMrBxXXxPosted 2/5/2013 1:32:58 PM
What legendaries?
#5z0mbin3_81Posted 2/5/2013 2:14:20 PM
He drops nothing for me. And this is with the vault relic and Hypirius four player glitch.
---
"Pandas are like frosting, they scare the chipmunks away" - Benjamin Franklin
#6God_of_TurmoilPosted 2/5/2013 4:33:58 PM
z0mbin3_81 posted...
He drops nothing for me. And this is with the vault relic and Hypirius four player glitch.

I thought the vault relic actually DECREASES your chance of getting an orange. It actually just boosts your chance to get a purple.
---
Detroit Red Wings: 11 Time Stanley Cup Champions.
#7frogdude142Posted 2/5/2013 7:59:56 PM
God_of_Turmoil posted...
z0mbin3_81 posted...

I thought the vault relic actually DECREASES your chance of getting an orange. It actually just boosts your chance to get a purple.

WHAT! this could explain why i have been farming for cc for 72 hours and havent got ONE orange
#8SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 2/5/2013 8:04:02 PM
God_of_Turmoil posted...
z0mbin3_81 posted...

Oh? I wonder if that would increase the chance of finding decent allegiance relics.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.