Gearbox: Masters of Patching

#81xHuckleberryPosted 2/7/2013 11:56:48 AM
Panopictonguy posted...
SlumberMind posted...
SlyfulDragon posted...
Well, that was interesting.
I agree with Tsuruke, the more line of code you have to search through in order to find the bug the more difficult it is to put out a patch as swiftly as possible. I know Microsoft Visual Studio has search functions that make it alot easier for the user to debug issues.

With that said, at least they are putting out hot fixes for everyone as quickly as they can...

But the "fixes" aren't fixing any of the game-breakers.

The only game breakers were graveyard & save freezing. As far add I know both are fixed one was player created and another is up for debate.

I think all of the issues in this game are playing created. people keep using exploits and bypassing the games normal parameters expecting no side effects.

I play my game for between 8-12hrs and I've experienced none of the game breakers. I haven't had my BAR reset at all. My save has stuttered at times but never locked. Some people might have legit issues but I think others crate their own issues. There was a guy on this forum who left his console on for a week after release. He said after him and his wife got done they would just turn the tv off.

Resetting your BAR can lead to the game freezing if you dont have all bonus stats added, and near equal %

I know because it happened to me, for almost a month i was unable to play my account, until the cause was finally found. Still hasnt been fixed correctly. So basically, you try to play as legit as you want, you can still get one of these bugs
#82SlyfulDragonPosted 2/7/2013 2:12:34 PM
Mr_Popel posted...
... i guess they didn't fix the colour issue for DLC2 heads either ... i'd love to use that head on my siren but it always returns to default colour sheme :-(

Really? I don't recall having any issues with the DLC Heads/Skins...I must try this out to see what you are talking about.
#83Mr_PopelPosted 2/8/2013 9:57:12 AM
SlyfulDragon posted...
Mr_Popel posted...
... i guess they didn't fix the colour issue for DLC2 heads either ... i'd love to use that head on my siren but it always returns to default colour sheme :-(

Really? I don't recall having any issues with the DLC Heads/Skins...I must try this out to see what you are talking about.

When you equip one of the torgue heads, it first seems like it's the correct colour sheme matching your equipped skin, but when you exit the skin/head/skillpoint-station and recheck by entering your inventory and looking at your char, the heads colour sheme returns to default.

... which is a shame as that torgue head combined with vermi-skin would look totally badass on my siren :-(
---
Hey i'm not camping ... i'm "tactically waiting" :-D