tips for bunker spoilers

#1Final720Posted 2/5/2013 5:09:56 PM
Alright so i am level 25 as zero and up to where i face the boss bunker and my equipment is wakka 12, hot kitten, the weapon you get from walking the dog, heartbreaker, purple sniper good against amour , and some other good equipment so is this equipment good to defeat bunker and any tips.
---
sorry if anything is misspelled and thanks in advance
506912576090 trainer name Chris pokemon Pearl -http://www.webjam.com/pokemon_masters_union/--
#2ApolloAntonPosted 2/5/2013 5:26:07 PM
What's your build? Zero's bore destroys bunker.
#3Final720(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 5:30:34 PM(edited)
I have been putting my skill points into the melee tree and have points put into zoom
---
sorry if anything is misspelled and thanks in advance
506912576090 trainer name Chris pokemon Pearl -http://www.webjam.com/pokemon_masters_union/--
#4Mister_VanillaPosted 2/5/2013 5:52:01 PM
I played Melee Zero and did fine.

I had a Bad Touch Corrosive SMG (level 18...it was kinda weak as I was level 20 something as well).

I resurgence-d Loaders for health when I needed, and there were plenty of ammo drops.

I took out the cannons first, and then hit its "eye" for good crit damage.
#5killbot357Posted 2/5/2013 5:54:19 PM
Get a corrosive weapon, crouch down behind cover, shoot him in his eyes.

Clear out all the loaders when you first get to the platform so they don't sneak up on you. Watch out for explosive loaders late in the fight.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Borderlands 2, The Cave, Paper Mario: Sticker Star
#6snakenamedjoePosted 2/5/2013 5:58:59 PM
This is a tough fight for zero with a melee build. I would recommend re-specing for this fight. I like using rocket launchers against the bunker with zero. He's great with rocket launchers.

Here's my advice. Go with the sniper tree for this fight and get a good launcher.

at L25 you've got 20 skill points. Put 5 points into optics. (you can't get critical hits with launchers, so headshot won't help) 5 points into killer (this will make it so you reload quickly after destroying one of the bunkers guns), 5 points into 1 shot one kill (this will give you +60% gun damage with the first shot in a rocket launcher!), and 5 points in velocity (this will make your rockets fly twice as fast and increase damage by an additional 10%)

when you fight him, go into deception and get ready with your rocket launcher. Shoot when you have almost no time on the clock to get the most damage.

This gives you +200% deception +60% one shot one kill +10% velocity +270% rocket launcher damage. That's huge damage. You can usually take him out in 6 rockets or so, depending on how good your launcher is. Then reload your rocket, and dodge around until you can go back into deception and do it again. If you run short on rockets, remember there is an ammo machine that you can access during this fight.

Feel free to respec back to melee after this fight. That build is only really good for boss fights.

Good luck.
---
Leprechaun - "Blasted Nemesis! He's always after me lucky charms!"
Nemesis - "S.T.A.R.S....."