LF: dark knight skin or other rare zero skins

#11sonofkorolPosted 2/6/2013 1:20:03 AM
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
Got it. I can dupe it for you later.

If possible, I'd like your help duping a copy of a few skins for myself, as well. After losing skins the last time, I like to keep backups of the best ones.

If you have some Gaige ones, check my topic. There's a few I'm trying to hunt down. :D
---
>X< Leader of The Dream Team >X<
"A game moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and teabag once in a while, you could miss it."
#12SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 2/6/2013 1:25:30 AM
sonofkorol posted...
Got it. I can dupe it for you later.

If possible, I'd like your help duping a copy of a few skins for myself, as well. After losing skins the last time, I like to keep backups of the best ones.

If you have some Gaige ones, check my topic. There's a few I'm trying to hunt down. :D

I don't have any Gaige skins, sorry.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#13HeROiiCsPosted 2/6/2013 3:21:56 AM
I'd like the skins too please. I'd be willing to dupe/trade a lot of items in return. Gt WreKin NooBz
#14RamiusDC(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 4:48:34 AM
No problem. Just send me a msg or FR and we'll get it done. Won't be on till around 7pm central time.
#15SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 2/6/2013 6:01:10 AM
HeROiiCs posted...
I'd like the skins too please. I'd be willing to dupe/trade a lot of items in return. Gt WreKin NooBz

I'm fine without anything, but if you have a Stormfront or a Fire Bee to dupe that would be greatly appreciated.

If not, I can still dupe the skins.
---
#16holyknightramzaPosted 2/6/2013 7:39:42 AM
HeROiiCs posted...

I'm fine without anything, but if you have a Stormfront or a Fire Bee to dupe that would be greatly appreciated.

i have both grenades. when will u be on again?
#17SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 2/6/2013 4:21:17 PM
holyknightramza posted...
HeROiiCs posted...

i have both grenades. when will u be on again?

Right now.
---
#18sonofkorolPosted 2/6/2013 4:35:10 PM
HeROiiCs posted...

I have both, but all I need are Gaige skins.
---
>X< Leader of The Dream Team >X<
"A game moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and teabag once in a while, you could miss it."
#19dirtylicousPosted 2/6/2013 6:26:29 PM
Hey Saiyan if you're still online, could I get a dark knight skin from you also please?
#20SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 2/6/2013 6:54:10 PM
dirtylicous posted...
Hey Saiyan if you're still online, could I get a dark knight skin from you also please?

Sure. Send me a message on xbl.
---