Why does everyone still want the Conference Call?

#11frogdude142Posted 2/5/2013 8:52:24 PM
oops sometimes i forget which bored im on but re say what i said with out getting it removed lol i was saying the glitch is great with all guns im using the flakker atm and its still taking down the warror in 30 sec or less
#12AlleRacingPosted 2/5/2013 9:22:33 PM
Uh, the Conference call is still a fantastic shotgun, and it works great with Gaige and Close Enough. Plus Ravagers have terrible projectile speed and fairly wide spread.

Ravagers can't be shock elemental.

Also, this.
---
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/alle5.jpg
#13TsurukePosted 2/5/2013 9:24:59 PM
AlleRacing posted...
Uh, the Conference call is still a fantastic shotgun, and it works great with Gaige and Close Enough. Plus Ravagers have terrible projectile speed and fairly wide spread.

Ravagers can't be shock elemental.

Also, this.

I personally prefer the Blockhead without Gaige (or with anyone due to it's ricochet abilities) over the CC with anyone. But that is just me.
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
#14PanopictonguyPosted 2/5/2013 9:59:06 PM
ITT: we judge a weapon based on usefulness with The Bee shield.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#15frogdude142Posted 2/5/2013 10:10:49 PM
the fact is still i want that dang cc im and im going mad its been a full 72 hours of farming and still nothign
#16sshadow5002Posted 2/6/2013 1:24:17 AM
Its still a cool weapon despite the patch.
---
A 2006 study concluded that 82% of people who don't know what they're talking about use false statistics.
#17stickboy2323Posted 2/6/2013 3:35:51 AM
Because the only good weapons Hyperion makes are shotguns and the CC is the best Hyperion shotgun.
---
Badass Rank: 0
#18RinglercorpPosted 2/6/2013 6:29:00 AM
No love for the Interfacer? It comes in all flavors, and usually has better stats than the CC.
---
NOPE! It's just Chuck Testa.
#19Argyle_GargoylePosted 2/6/2013 7:03:04 AM
because the only way to play this game is to always have the absolute most powerful gear equipped at all times. why would anyone use a weapon that is effective that they just so happen to like??

the CC is still a really good standard shotgun without the bee. its great for hitting enemies in cover, it has respectable damage, high elemental chance due to the # of pellets, and is extremely ammo efficient for an ammo pool with a pretty low max.

1 shell for up to 21 rounds on target is pretty good.

im not saying that the ravager is bad by any stretch. the thing is a beast, but to act like all other shotguns are trash is kinda ridiculous.

most of the dumb LF topics are probably based off of videos from before the patch, but the CC is still a good gun right now. not the doom bringer for bosses that it once was, but a welcome addition to any arsenal
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#20TrazielPosted 2/6/2013 7:05:39 AM
Ringlercorp posted...
No love for the Interfacer? It comes in all flavors, and usually has better stats than the CC.

I have a critical slag in my bank now. That projectile pattern annoys me for some reason. A lot.
---
Gamertag: LaGrimm
Now Playing: Borderlands 2