Why does everyone still want the Conference Call?

#21MosebysRangersPosted 2/6/2013 7:01:03 AM
Not everybody who plays RPG style games always wants the most OP weapon based on stats.

I'm not using shotguns much and just like the way CC looks and feels.

Same goes for many weapons I use in RPG style games. I use weapons that I like vs the best stat based. If I die occasionally more than if I use the most OP so be it.

The CC just feels comfortable with me when I do use it.

Just like the Cobra for sniper rifle and my favorite pistols like Little Evie, Ruby's and Maggies. There may be better out there but I tend to stick with these because I like them for my own particular reasons.
#22VeritasAbIratoPosted 2/6/2013 7:52:55 AM
The interfacer, (it enters your face!) is pretty awesome as well, its hard at first but when you get the distance down, it can WRECK face, and body, and soul... Also i still love the CC for all the above mentioned reasons, its still a great shotgun imho.
#23VeritasAbIratoPosted 2/6/2013 7:59:04 AM
MosebysRangers posted...

Just like the Cobra for sniper rifle and my favorite pistols like Little Evie, Ruby's and Maggies. There may be better out there but I tend to stick with these because I like them for my own particular reasons.

The Little Evie, can you farm that or is it a one time event? i know its a bioshock ref with a midget and a girl or something, where did you find it?
#24fakesnoop77Posted 2/6/2013 8:04:03 AM
IMO the Heartbreaker is better than the CC anyway. And the Ravager is better as well especially the Casual prefix
---
In pitch dark I go walking in your landscape.
#25puffmcgruffPosted 2/6/2013 8:18:51 AM
It's called Ravager.
#26VeritasAbIratoPosted 2/6/2013 8:19:13 AM
fakesnoop77 posted...
IMO the Heartbreaker is better than the CC anyway. And the Ravager is better as well especially the Casual prefix

Oh man, the heartbreaker, i dont. have a lvl 50 so i forget about that one, love it, and the RokSalt is pretty awesome too, dont retreat, RELOAD!
#27BahamutBBobPosted 2/6/2013 8:23:10 AM
AlleRacing posted...
Uh, the Conference call is still a fantastic shotgun, and it works great with Gaige and Close Enough.

I hadn't thought of this. I may swap out my pistol that I never use for my Conference Call.

I did get a CC from my friends, but hadn't found a good place to use it.
---
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob
#28MosebysRangersPosted 2/6/2013 9:57:46 AM
VeritasAbIrato posted...
MosebysRangers posted...

The Little Evie, can you farm that or is it a one time event? i know its a bioshock ref with a midget and a girl or something, where did you find it?

In a sense you can farm it. It is a random encounter in Magnys Lighthouse. Essentially after you clear the front section, than move through cave than over bridge to other side a fight begins in the little urban area. Starting as early there is a chance Mr Bubbles (Big Daddy base on Bioshock) may appear. If he is does he is accompanied by Little Sis or Evie sorry poor memory. You can't miss her because she wears an ugly mask.

Key is to kill Mr Bubbles without damaging her too much or none. Once fight is over if she is not too much damaged approach her and talk to her she than drops it. I have a Level 50 one duped two me and an Level 29 I have gotten for completing the process. I got that one after maybe 30 times going through with about 5-7 appearances but in the 1rst 5 or so either me or my co-op buddy damaged her too much by accident and she wouldn't talk. Good place to do melee if Mr Bubbles appears, be care ful what you shoot and don't use phase lock, turrets etc if she is out if you know what I mean same goes for grenades because she could be hit with splash damage etc.

If they are not in the 1rst section than the area where you drop down and have big fight after activating lift to go to tower they can show up there also.

Hope this helps.
#29KaBoom1322Posted 2/8/2013 4:55:02 AM
More people would use CC's now if it hadn't have been overpowered before.
---
A homo habilis discovering his opposable thumb says what
#30ho57ilePosted 2/8/2013 5:40:20 AM
Fire cc in the big game hunt is uber fun and because nothing has shields is really effective.

I use the Fire cc, corrosive deliverance, hammer buster and whatever else i feel like in the 4th slot mainly because theyre the guns i have the most fun with and most effective with my playstyle. Why do people get butthurt about guns other people want?