Best E-Tech Weapon?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Best E-Tech Weapon?
2 years ago#1
I really don't have a favorite and I'm trying to find them now, because you know, I'm cool and found everything else, but which one should I mainly search for?
2 years ago#2
Plasma casters, blasters.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Borderlands 2, The Cave, Paper Mario: Sticker Star
2 years ago#3
killbot357 posted...
Plasma casters, blasters.

This +Topneaa
2 years ago#4
Norfleet and PBFGs are also fantastic.
---
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/alle5.jpg
2 years ago#5
I got lucky a few months back and got a Tediore Brisk Plasma Caster from the golden chest in Sanctuary. Holds 55 rounds, pretty damn accurate, not too shabby for power (6358). The only problem that I can see with it is that it's damn near impossible for me to find something to trump this. Also, it chews through ammo faster than I can gather, so it costs me a fortune in ammo resupply.
---
GT: pyromite; lvl 50 legendary commando in BL2
kicking names and taking @$$
2 years ago#6
I have all of those, I just want varying types of blaster a because they look cool and I have a few different types of the plasma casters, any snipers in particular?
2 years ago#7
Well gee, there arent that many but maybe you can look for the Dallas, or the Salad. Both are pretty good
---
Xbox GT: s boo11
2 years ago#8
I'm a fan of the Tediore and Vladof e-tech rocket launchers, and the Bandit e-tech shotguns.
---
Smoking Ghost / Feral Manx
Proud Outcast of Capcom Unity
2 years ago#9
I have complete sets lvl 50 plasma casters and the E-Blasters I have any incentive to try all of them to figure out any difference between each 1 though lol. If you guys have Tiny Tina's Cobra I'll glady dupe trade complete sets of plasma casters or E-Blasters for it. If you have variants of cobras I'll dupe both and acouple of other stuff you might be looking for.
(edited 0 seconds ago)
2 years ago#10
I'm pretty sure I have three? Two? Possibly even One Cobra.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Best E-Tech Weapon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived