The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Best E-Tech Weapon?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Best E-Tech Weapon?
2 years ago#1
I really don't have a favorite and I'm trying to find them now, because you know, I'm cool and found everything else, but which one should I mainly search for?
2 years ago#2
Plasma casters, blasters.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Borderlands 2, The Cave, Paper Mario: Sticker Star
2 years ago#3
killbot357 posted...
Plasma casters, blasters.

This +Topneaa
2 years ago#4
Norfleet and PBFGs are also fantastic.
---
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/alle5.jpg
2 years ago#5
I got lucky a few months back and got a Tediore Brisk Plasma Caster from the golden chest in Sanctuary. Holds 55 rounds, pretty damn accurate, not too shabby for power (6358). The only problem that I can see with it is that it's damn near impossible for me to find something to trump this. Also, it chews through ammo faster than I can gather, so it costs me a fortune in ammo resupply.
---
GT: pyromite; lvl 50 legendary commando in BL2
kicking names and taking @$$
2 years ago#6
I have all of those, I just want varying types of blaster a because they look cool and I have a few different types of the plasma casters, any snipers in particular?
2 years ago#7
Well gee, there arent that many but maybe you can look for the Dallas, or the Salad. Both are pretty good
---
Xbox GT: s boo11
2 years ago#8
I'm a fan of the Tediore and Vladof e-tech rocket launchers, and the Bandit e-tech shotguns.
---
Smoking Ghost / Feral Manx
Proud Outcast of Capcom Unity
2 years ago#9
I have complete sets lvl 50 plasma casters and the E-Blasters I have any incentive to try all of them to figure out any difference between each 1 though lol. If you guys have Tiny Tina's Cobra I'll glady dupe trade complete sets of plasma casters or E-Blasters for it. If you have variants of cobras I'll dupe both and acouple of other stuff you might be looking for.
(edited by zodiaccurse12)
2 years ago#10
I'm pretty sure I have three? Two? Possibly even One Cobra.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Best E-Tech Weapon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived