Best E-Tech Weapon?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Best E-Tech Weapon?

User Info: zodiaccurse12

zodiaccurse12
3 years ago#11
UmmQueStionMark posted...
I'm pretty sure I have three? Two? Possibly even One Cobra.

uh 3,2,1 cobra are you being serious or sarcastic?

User Info: Argyle_Gargoyle

Argyle_Gargoyle
3 years ago#12
already been said, but plasma caster (except bandit IMO), vladof blasters, and launchers (particularly the topnea)

all are good. im not a huge fan of the pistols, but i do hear good things about the dahlminator. no really my thing though

vladof ARs are about as good of a normal functioning AR as there is in this game
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!

User Info: HeROiiCs

HeROiiCs
3 years ago#13
I don't have anything you guys are looking for but I'd love to get in on this. I have a small collection of casters. GT WreKin NooBz

User Info: HeROiiCs

HeROiiCs
3 years ago#14
I don't have anything you guys are looking for but I'd really appreciate if I can get in on this trade.

User Info: ToboeAka

ToboeAka
3 years ago#15
Plasma casters; Hyperion, Tediore, Dahl. Vladof Blasters. Topneaa. Are what I would consider the best.
GT: AdvisoryCrane8

User Info: VeritasAbIrato

VeritasAbIrato
3 years ago#16
I have a Cobra if you haven't gotten one yet, i would love those etechs. I cant go on now if you can.

VeritasAbIrato
3 years ago#17
VeritasAbIrato posted...
I have a Cobra if you haven't gotten one yet, i would love those etechs. I cant go on now if you can.

i CAN go on now...i meant

zodiaccurse12
3 years ago#18
is that Tiny Tina's version of the cobra

VeritasAbIrato
3 years ago#19
I thought that the Cobra was nothing bur tiny t's version. Either way the one I'm offering for that etech trade is yes.

zodiaccurse12
3 years ago#20
VeritasAbIrato posted...
I thought that the Cobra was nothing bur tiny t's version. Either way the one I'm offering for that etech trade is yes.

people want the 1 with the Tiny Tina prefix, Im looking for the 1 with the name Tiny Tina's Cobra
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Best E-Tech Weapon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived