Best E-Tech Weapon?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Best E-Tech Weapon?
3 years ago#11
UmmQueStionMark posted...
I'm pretty sure I have three? Two? Possibly even One Cobra.

uh 3,2,1 cobra are you being serious or sarcastic?
3 years ago#12
already been said, but plasma caster (except bandit IMO), vladof blasters, and launchers (particularly the topnea)

all are good. im not a huge fan of the pistols, but i do hear good things about the dahlminator. no really my thing though

vladof ARs are about as good of a normal functioning AR as there is in this game
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
3 years ago#13
I don't have anything you guys are looking for but I'd love to get in on this. I have a small collection of casters. GT WreKin NooBz
3 years ago#14
I don't have anything you guys are looking for but I'd really appreciate if I can get in on this trade.
3 years ago#15
Plasma casters; Hyperion, Tediore, Dahl. Vladof Blasters. Topneaa. Are what I would consider the best.
---
GT: AdvisoryCrane8
3 years ago#16
I have a Cobra if you haven't gotten one yet, i would love those etechs. I cant go on now if you can.
3 years ago#17
VeritasAbIrato posted...
I have a Cobra if you haven't gotten one yet, i would love those etechs. I cant go on now if you can.

i CAN go on now...i meant
3 years ago#18
is that Tiny Tina's version of the cobra
3 years ago#19
I thought that the Cobra was nothing bur tiny t's version. Either way the one I'm offering for that etech trade is yes.
3 years ago#20
VeritasAbIrato posted...
I thought that the Cobra was nothing bur tiny t's version. Either way the one I'm offering for that etech trade is yes.

people want the 1 with the Tiny Tina prefix, Im looking for the 1 with the name Tiny Tina's Cobra
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Best E-Tech Weapon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived