Best E-Tech Weapon?

#21VeritasAbIratoPosted 2/6/2013 9:54:32 AM
Ah, my bad...
#22innersmokePosted 2/6/2013 10:11:11 AM
Plasma casters are definitely the best damage wise. Randomly though, I love those etech splatguns on my siren for healing people, the radius and base damage work perfectly
---
GT- Innersmoke
#23chuckleswoodPosted 2/6/2013 10:32:00 AM
VeritasAbIrato posted...
I thought that the Cobra was nothing bur tiny t's version. Either way the one I'm offering for that etech trade is yes.

Nope there are several. The Shookum Cobra is the strongest I think.
---
GT: chuckleswood
#24StormWolf12Posted 2/6/2013 10:38:13 AM
zodiaccurse12 posted...
VeritasAbIrato posted...
I thought that the Cobra was nothing bur tiny t's version. Either way the one I'm offering for that etech trade is yes.

people want the 1 with the Tiny Tina prefix, Im looking for the 1 with the name Tiny Tina's Cobra

That's the worst Cobra. No one wants that one.
#25VeritasAbIratoPosted 2/6/2013 7:47:00 PM
i knew there we're other versions by tiny tina version i was just referring to the art work and what not, the one i have is the t'kope i think.
#26calistud4evPosted 2/6/2013 9:38:10 PM
Hey zodiac I'd love to get a hold of those E-Tech blasters. Is there anything you need I could offer? I read the post yesterday and figured you'd been helped. In any case I have a cobra and most likely anything else you might want or need. GT an9elic
---
"Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor bastard die for his."-G. S. P.
#27calistud4evPosted 2/6/2013 9:42:51 PM
My cobra is "Skookum Cobra" if that helps. Farmed by me if it makes any difference.The offer stands to anybody with Etechs there willing to trade/dupe. GT an9elic
---
"Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor bastard die for his."-G. S. P.
#28pweidmanPosted 2/6/2013 9:54:40 PM
Tediore shock smg lvl 50 from the gold key box. That and my fire e-tech snipe that does 25000 and some redic percent of fire chance. Eats ammo but one shots most any human/bug.
---
GT= PWEID5
#29BigRobb2389Posted 2/6/2013 9:57:50 PM
E-tech Vladof Blasters might be the best normal functioning weapons in the game. Actually, the Bandit versions might be better, they don't have the damage and fire rate, but their magazine sizes are absolutely massive.

The Plasma Casters are nice, especially Hyperion and Tediore, though I haven't tried any other manufacturer.

The Bandit Blashter shotguns are awesome as well. Great up close and fun as hell to use at a distance, just bombarding the enemy with elements.

I hate the Vladof Snipers, the Molokos. shoot too fast, and too much ammo consumption.

I don't like the pistols either, any manufacturer. The Dart/ Spikers aren't that great. They are good for slagging though, with the delayed explosion, it gives you more time with another weapon.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/BigRobb/
#30UmmQueStionMark(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 10:02:37 PM
I have mostly everything, so now I need dofferent variants of the topneaa if anyone wants to dupe them tomorrow, Ill give you whatever if I have it, from the best seraph relic, to a legendary, or a skin/ head you may need, or even 5 dollars.