LF Elemental SMG's

#1olan231Posted 2/6/2013 12:48:16 AM
Topic. I'm willing to trade, kind of against duping. If you're not willing to part with it I'd be willing to come up with a trade still.

Anyways I'm mainly looking for any SMG with good Elemental damage. Doesn't have to be legendary. One I am looking for is Hellfire. And also I'm looking for any Hyperion SMG, already have the B**** but if someone has one better than mine I'd trade for it. I have a few legendaries to trade, along with special weapons from the DLC's. I'll post stats for my B**** in a bit, gotta find BL2 and take a picture. xD
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag: DoS Paper Clock
Will Farm For Food.. </3
#2aznghostbusterPosted 2/6/2013 1:08:34 AM
I have 2 Maliwan e-tech SMG's w/ shock and fire element, and I think I also have a Hyperion e-tech SMG somewhere (forgot what element). I'll send you a message when I get on xbox live in a bit.
---
"...Platinum Games is an American company with an American name. Square Enix is the most American Japanese company ever..." - GoreGross
#3olan231(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 1:19:53 AM
http://i45.tinypic.com/29za25d.jpg

Current stats on my B****. And I just traded my Hawkeye for a Hellfire but I'm still open to see more. I'll be farming Pete for some time tonight so if I get something juicy I'll post and put it up for trade.
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag: DoS Paper Clock
Will Farm For Food.. </3