I wish my Gaige would scream out, "WTF Gearbox!?" when she picks something up,

#1bradybonnaviatPosted 2/6/2013 2:16:42 AM
something up and her anarchy stack resets to zero...just pure enjoyment
---
GT: Shady Bradyz
#2SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 2/6/2013 2:19:54 AM
I think that they should patch it so that weapons with only one bullet per mag can still be used with smaller, lighter faster.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#3sonofkorolPosted 2/6/2013 2:21:49 AM
I wish she would scream "WHICH DRUNKARD PROGRAMMED THIS" when you go to pick up ammo, etc, and reload by accident, losing 200 stacks of anarchy.
---
>X< Leader of The Dream Team >X<
"A game moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and teabag once in a while, you could miss it."
#4BigSai29Posted 2/6/2013 2:37:54 AM
Really just a limitation for us console folks seeing as how on PC reload and use can be (pretty sure already by default) mapped to different buttons. At least I can get a laugh out of people who suggest it's a "skill" to not accidentally reload while picking up items.
#5genesis42Posted 2/6/2013 2:38:08 AM
Discord is great.
---
GT: SevenDeadIySin
#6bradybonnaviat(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 2:48:33 AM
BigSai29 posted...
Really just a limitation for us console folks seeing as how on PC reload and use can be (pretty sure already by default) mapped to different buttons. At least I can get a laugh out of people who suggest it's a "skill" to not accidentally reload while picking up items.

Hahahahaha!!! Thanks, Big for the laugh...my frustration almost got the better of me
---
GT: Shady Bradyz
#7sshadow5002Posted 2/6/2013 3:03:21 AM
genesis42 posted...
Discord is great.

This
---
A 2006 study concluded that 82% of people who don't know what they're talking about use false statistics.