Looking for my last few Gaige skins...

#1sonofkorolPosted 2/6/2013 1:19:08 AM
I don't really have much to offer. All I have is "I don't wanna explode" skin for Salvador, Zero's "Motocross Marauder," a couple purple runner and bandit technical skins, Salvador's Blood of Terramorphous, a level 12-ish Fire Bee, a level 50 Bonus Package, and a level 50 Storm Front.

Willing to dupe any of them for:
None Blacker
Pink Pandaracorn
Candy Cane
Rosy and Riveting
Pop and Rock

PM me on gamefaqs if you're interested.
Thanks so much in advance. <3
---
>X< Leader of The Dream Team >X<
"A game moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and teabag once in a while, you could miss it."
#2sonofkorol(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 11:06:29 AM
Le bump
---
"A game moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and teabag once in a while, you could miss it."
#3malcolm913Posted 2/6/2013 11:09:49 AM
I may still have an extra "Pink Pandaracorn" that I held onto for some reason. I can't check for quite a while until I get home from work. If I have it I will send you a PM via GameFAQs.
#4sonofkorol(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 11:13:06 AM
malcolm913 posted...
I may still have an extra "Pink Pandaracorn" that I held onto for some reason. I can't check for quite a while until I get home from work. If I have it I will send you a PM via GameFAQs.

Thanks so much man! :D Hit me up if you have it!
---
#5xboxBUNZILLAPosted 2/6/2013 11:57:30 AM
im pretty sure i have them all saved, send me a pm with your gt and ill be on live in a half hour
#6sonofkorol(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 12:17:22 PM
Done and done. You kick ass, sir.
---
#7malcolm913Posted 2/6/2013 12:45:50 PM
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
im pretty sure i have them all saved, send me a pm with your gt and ill be on live in a half hour

If for some reason you have a "None Blacker", I would like to work something out for that. I have been farming the Assassins endlessly to know avail, and someone from the Gearbox forums never came through.

However I can't be on until later tonight.
#8sonofkorol(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 1:41:24 PM
xboxBUNZILLA posted...

I sent you a PM, still haven't heard back though. >_>
---
#9sonofkorol(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 3:06:22 PM
Le Bump
---
#10sonofkorol(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 5:42:08 PM
Either of you? lol
---