Looking for my last few Gaige skins...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Looking for my last few Gaige skins...

User Info: sonofkorol

sonofkorol
3 years ago#1
I don't really have much to offer. All I have is "I don't wanna explode" skin for Salvador, Zero's "Motocross Marauder," a couple purple runner and bandit technical skins, Salvador's Blood of Terramorphous, a level 12-ish Fire Bee, a level 50 Bonus Package, and a level 50 Storm Front.

Willing to dupe any of them for:
None Blacker
Pink Pandaracorn
Candy Cane
Rosy and Riveting
Pop and Rock

PM me on gamefaqs if you're interested.
Thanks so much in advance. <3
>X< Leader of The Dream Team >X<
"A game moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and teabag once in a while, you could miss it."

sonofkorol
3 years ago#2
Le bump
"A game moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and teabag once in a while, you could miss it."

User Info: malcolm913

malcolm913
3 years ago#3
I may still have an extra "Pink Pandaracorn" that I held onto for some reason. I can't check for quite a while until I get home from work. If I have it I will send you a PM via GameFAQs.

sonofkorol
3 years ago#4
malcolm913 posted...
I may still have an extra "Pink Pandaracorn" that I held onto for some reason. I can't check for quite a while until I get home from work. If I have it I will send you a PM via GameFAQs.

Thanks so much man! :D Hit me up if you have it!

User Info: xboxBUNZILLA

xboxBUNZILLA
3 years ago#5
im pretty sure i have them all saved, send me a pm with your gt and ill be on live in a half hour

sonofkorol
3 years ago#6
Done and done. You kick ass, sir.

User Info: malcolm913

malcolm913
3 years ago#7
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
im pretty sure i have them all saved, send me a pm with your gt and ill be on live in a half hour

If for some reason you have a "None Blacker", I would like to work something out for that. I have been farming the Assassins endlessly to know avail, and someone from the Gearbox forums never came through.

However I can't be on until later tonight.

sonofkorol
3 years ago#8
xboxBUNZILLA posted...

I sent you a PM, still haven't heard back though. >_>

sonofkorol
3 years ago#9
Le Bump

sonofkorol
3 years ago#10
Either of you? lol
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Looking for my last few Gaige skins...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived