Attn; freinds, foes and fellow looters

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Attn; freinds, foes and fellow looters

User Info: fakesnoop77

fakesnoop77
3 years ago#1
For those of you who know me, play with me, read my posts, appreciate my opinions or simply can't stand me (whatever!) I am planning a raid party this weekend. Everyone's welcome

Because I have had the week from hell I am planning to put my woes to one side and throw myself in to some straight up looting this Saturday night (GMT) for a few hours.

Anything goes. Pete, Hyp, Verm, Beat Down runs (for Cobra), Bnk3r, Terra, Warrior etc

I dont need the loot (unless something I am missing drops) so consider it a free for all.

When I do my 'farming runs' I usually get a lot of responses so if you wanna join the party get you GT on here for invitations or send me a FR on live

GT = fakesnoop77
In pitch dark I go walking in your landscape.

fakesnoop77
3 years ago#2
Bump. Anyone?

User Info: Argyle_Gargoyle

Argyle_Gargoyle
3 years ago#3
i might be up for it depending on what time. feel free to add me anyways snoop. i always enjoy farming and getting away from solo for a bit might be a nice change of pace.

GT: Lomagz18

there arent too many things i am looking for at this point either, but i enjoy the fights anyways. maybe a couple of blue uniques from the new DLC. havnt touched the side stuff yet

id definitely be up for some verm hunting or even terra. cant remember the last time i fought terra with a group
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!

fakesnoop77
3 years ago#4
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
i might be up for it depending on what time. feel free to add me anyways snoop. i always enjoy farming and getting away from solo for a bit might be a nice change of pace.

GT: Lomagz18

there arent too many things i am looking for at this point either, but i enjoy the fights anyways. maybe a couple of blue uniques from the new DLC. havnt touched the side stuff yet

id definitely be up for some verm hunting or even terra. cant remember the last time i fought terra with a group

Cool, will add you later

fakesnoop77
3 years ago#5
bump

fakesnoop77
3 years ago#6
one final bump

User Info: jdlaney

jdlaney
3 years ago#7
Add me. GT : JoeDamn. Don't use a mic, though, if it matters.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10

User Info: illbzo1

illbzo1
3 years ago#8
I might be up for this. I haven't killed Pete (or any of the raid bosses, for that matter) and it sounds like fun.
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Borderlands 2, The Cave, Paper Mario: Sticker Star

User Info: izeonly

izeonly
3 years ago#9
Lvl 50 zerker and mechro down to join. gt = koremega012

User Info: Namaroni420

Namaroni420
3 years ago#10
Hey are any of you having trouble with inviting and joining parties? I tried about an hour ago and it wouldn't connect.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Attn; freinds, foes and fellow looters

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived