Attn; freinds, foes and fellow looters

#1fakesnoop77Posted 2/6/2013 3:44:29 AM
For those of you who know me, play with me, read my posts, appreciate my opinions or simply can't stand me (whatever!) I am planning a raid party this weekend. Everyone's welcome

Because I have had the week from hell I am planning to put my woes to one side and throw myself in to some straight up looting this Saturday night (GMT) for a few hours.

Anything goes. Pete, Hyp, Verm, Beat Down runs (for Cobra), Bnk3r, Terra, Warrior etc

I dont need the loot (unless something I am missing drops) so consider it a free for all.

When I do my 'farming runs' I usually get a lot of responses so if you wanna join the party get you GT on here for invitations or send me a FR on live

GT = fakesnoop77
---
In pitch dark I go walking in your landscape.
#2fakesnoop77(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 6:39:15 AM
Bump. Anyone?
---
#3Argyle_GargoylePosted 2/6/2013 6:46:44 AM(edited)
i might be up for it depending on what time. feel free to add me anyways snoop. i always enjoy farming and getting away from solo for a bit might be a nice change of pace.

GT: Lomagz18

there arent too many things i am looking for at this point either, but i enjoy the fights anyways. maybe a couple of blue uniques from the new DLC. havnt touched the side stuff yet

id definitely be up for some verm hunting or even terra. cant remember the last time i fought terra with a group
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#4fakesnoop77(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 7:38:02 AM
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
i might be up for it depending on what time. feel free to add me anyways snoop. i always enjoy farming and getting away from solo for a bit might be a nice change of pace.

GT: Lomagz18

there arent too many things i am looking for at this point either, but i enjoy the fights anyways. maybe a couple of blue uniques from the new DLC. havnt touched the side stuff yet

id definitely be up for some verm hunting or even terra. cant remember the last time i fought terra with a group

Cool, will add you later
---
#5fakesnoop77(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 10:00:17 AM
bump
---
#6fakesnoop77(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 10:53:41 AM
one final bump
---
#7jdlaneyPosted 2/6/2013 12:04:23 PM
Add me. GT : JoeDamn. Don't use a mic, though, if it matters.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#8killbot357Posted 2/6/2013 1:03:58 PM
I might be up for this. I haven't killed Pete (or any of the raid bosses, for that matter) and it sounds like fun.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Borderlands 2, The Cave, Paper Mario: Sticker Star
#9izeonlyPosted 2/6/2013 1:55:27 PM
Lvl 50 zerker and mechro down to join. gt = koremega012
#10Namaroni420Posted 2/6/2013 2:06:29 PM
Hey are any of you having trouble with inviting and joining parties? I tried about an hour ago and it wouldn't connect.