LF lvl 50 Tiny Tina Cobra

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF lvl 50 Tiny Tina Cobra

User Info: zodiaccurse12

zodiaccurse12
3 years ago#1
have lots to trade almost everything for it, trying finish my goal of getting girly weapons before valentines day

zodiaccurse12
3 years ago#2
1 and only bump, dont want to bother anyone

User Info: R0880

R0880
3 years ago#3
fyi, the Cobra is a very manly man weapon. Dat explosive damage :P

On topic, I would give you one but I can't at the moment. Sorry TC. I'm sure someone will help ya.

User Info: HeROiiCs

HeROiiCs
3 years ago#4
Hey TC I helped you out with the hive and I'd really appreciate if when you get the cobra you could drop one my way? Thanks. GT WreKin NooBz

zodiaccurse12
3 years ago#5
R0880 posted...
fyi, the Cobra is a very manly man weapon. Dat explosive damage :P

On topic, I would give you one but I can't at the moment. Sorry TC. I'm sure someone will help ya.

but it's pink with cute bunnies on it, its so cute

zodiaccurse12
3 years ago#6
HeROiiCs posted...
Hey TC I helped you out with the hive and I'd really appreciate if when you get the cobra you could drop one my way? Thanks. GT WreKin NooBz

i have a shookum cobra sadly no tiny tina version if you need a cobra

User Info: HeROiiCs

HeROiiCs
3 years ago#7
I'm mostly interested in the casters and the cobra. I was just saying if you get a cobra, could you dupe it for me? Pls and thank you.

User Info: Komander21

Komander21
3 years ago#8
zodiaccurse12 posted...
have lots to trade almost everything for it, trying finish my goal of getting girly weapons before valentines day

I have one along with tiny tinas boom puppy. I am looking for a slag Morningstar sniper or a slag Fremingtons edge. Msg me on xbox gt on sig.
I am the Komander. I Komand you. GT: I Farm Lead

zodiaccurse12
3 years ago#9
Komander21 posted...
zodiaccurse12 posted...

I have one along with tiny tinas boom puppy. I am looking for a slag Morningstar sniper or a slag Fremingtons edge. Msg me on xbox gt on sig.

im sorry I don't have the morningstar or fremingstons edge... i have a skookum cobra that with tina's prefix that 1 everyone but me wants lol

User Info: H_Panic22

H_Panic22
3 years ago#10
Does that mean you're going to collect all the Miss Moxxi weapons too? Cuz those I have.

Good Touch
Bad Touch
Heartbreaker
Creamer
Chere a Mie
Rubi
Kiss of Death

...got me a well endowed arsenal.
Gamertag= H Panic22
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF lvl 50 Tiny Tina Cobra

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived