raid boss lockouts

#1Argyle_GargoylePosted 2/6/2013 7:45:36 AM
do you think they are ever going to reinstate the 'once a day' thing for the raid bosses?

i sure hope not. i thought it was kinda dumb in the 1st place to make them once a day, and its a real pain if you actually enjoy fighting them.

it just seems like everyone is happier overall with them being repeatable. thoughts? or has anyone heard anything about them coming back?
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#2KaBoom1322Posted 2/6/2013 7:48:01 AM
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
do you think they are ever going to reinstate the 'once a day' thing for the raid bosses?

i sure hope not. i thought it was kinda dumb in the 1st place to make them once a day, and its a real pain if you actually enjoy fighting them.

it just seems like everyone is happier overall with them being repeatable. thoughts? or has anyone heard anything about them coming back?

I probably wouldn't play as much if not for farming upon farming upon farming,etc etc.I personaly wouldn't like to see a once a day thing for the raid bosses
---
You know what's better than playing video games?Not being a woman!
#3Argyle_Gargoyle(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 7:50:53 AM
KaBoom1322 posted...

I probably wouldn't play as much if not for farming upon farming upon farming,etc etc.I personaly wouldn't like to see a once a day thing for the raid bosses

at this point, i am just farming on my level 50s, and there isnt a ton left to do until more DLC drops. i like farming the raids for a challenge and a chance at some good loot.

i honestly could see myself shelfing the game for a while if they take away my farming. really hoping that GBX just realized that people wanted to fight the raid bosses multiple times and are just planning to leave them as repeatable
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#4KaBoom1322Posted 2/6/2013 7:53:46 AM
KaBoom1322 posted...

at this point, i am just farming on my level 50s, and there isnt a ton left to do until more DLC drops. i like farming the raids for a challenge and a chance at some good loot.

i honestly could see myself shelfing the game for a while if they take away my farming. really hoping that GBX just realized that people wanted to fight the raid bosses multiple times and are just planning to leave them as repeatable

I think Gearbox would lose alot of fans if they reinstate this rule.Cross your fingers,Say are prayer,that they decide not to do this.
---
You know what's better than playing video games?Not being a woman!
#5ClarifinatiousPosted 2/7/2013 10:17:34 PM
This is going to sound incredibly dumb I bet but I need to go to a separate part of the house to connect my 360 to the internet, so I only really use the internet to download new DLC.

I'm just confused by this term 'flash update', if I go hook up my 360 will there be a patch update that comes up or does it just update without really indicating so?
---
SCREAMINGBEATSS posted...
Books? Knowledge is priceless yo
#6guyone69Posted 2/7/2013 10:42:07 PM
It would pop up when you load Borderlands 2 telling you to download the new update. If a flash fix came, just don't connect to XBL.
---
Gamertag: TheCase
Add me for Halo 4, Aliens CM, and Borderlands 2
#7ClarifinatiousPosted 2/8/2013 8:18:45 AM
Thanks!
---
SCREAMINGBEATSS posted...
Books? Knowledge is priceless yo
#8TrazielPosted 2/8/2013 8:38:22 AM
Rule still applies if you don't connect to live.
---
Gamertag: LaGrimm
Now Playing: Borderlands 2